Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont and bedfont green

Absolute rubbish Lee. You're getting boring now, even with your double identity :stompspam:

So GP that confirms its on then and by the way......thats some bite son.

Absolute rubbish Lee. You're getting boring now, even with your double identity :stompspam:

You have it wrong on both counts green pea.I believe the move would've been good for both clubs as we all know bedfont are struggling for dosh and bedfont green whilst playing out of the borough will struggle to attract support where as playing at bedfont will bring in support from the local community,no stiring going on just finding out what is the truth from bull/)it.Ross

Probably right mate but some people seem to have nothing better to do than stir :Forum_Troll_v1:

I'm having a bad day, off shopping with the missis in a minute for food, carpet and a new car!

You must have done something really bad in your previous life.........

You have it wrong on both counts green pea.I believe the move would've been good for both clubs as we all know bedfont are struggling for dosh and bedfont green whilst playing out of the borough will struggle to attract support where as playing at bedfont will bring in support from the local community,no stiring going on just finding out what is the truth from bull/)it.Ross

Give me a call if you want the truth (really not as exciting as you may think), I don't do :bs:, you have my number

Some ground work being done yesterday looks like another stand going up behind the dug outs.

Probably a new Sainsbury's !

:bolt:

im confused?? is pearcey really pearcey? or is smashey pearcey pretending to be someone else? one other question, why does pearcey not like BEDFONT when he spent a number of seasons there.coffee%20%282%29.gif

im confused?? is pearcey really pearcey? or is smashey pearcey pretending to be someone else? one other question, why does pearcey not like BEDFONT when he spent a number of seasons there.coffee%20%282%29.gif

The Fan,are you Confused as well,so you post under 2 names also.

Pearcey is pearcey!

I have no problem with bedfont now but I was disappointed by how we were treated(buckle,the willis bros,posto)by the new manager that came in,but there is a couple of real gents at the club( les king and cookie) who bust there balls for the club,but people at bedfont let this new manager go in the local press to say we left the club for more money!I personaly left to go to Wembley where there is no wages paid!!!

heard that bedfont are to leave CCL. this they have been told will result in a 4 figure fine. still no news on feltham

if they find a suitable home, then cant see anything wrong with this deal. good luck to all on what should be a stronger club. just hope that they can make visiting supporters a bit more at welcome, and not rip them off in the bar.coffee%20%282%29.gif

heard that bedfont are to leave CCL. this they have been told will result in a 4 figure fine. still no news on feltham

if they find a suitable home, then cant see anything wrong with this deal. good luck to all on what should be a stronger club. just hope that they can make visiting supporters a bit more at welcome, and not rip them off in the bar.coffee%20%282%29.gif

I have to say that I have always found Bedfont one of the best bars in the league!

God knows I am an expert!! :smilewinkgrin:

Bedfont was the dearest bar visited by me this season,but it did have 2 bars,2 entrances,is the other one cheaper,did I miss a trick.Hospitality after game,not good either.

Or do Feltham only have use of one bar on Matchdays.

Edited by Smudge

if your talking dear smudge, you cant have heard JJs £2 coke story. members only bar at bedfont, told they have 2 differnt prices. only applies to football, striking B A workers have open house.coffee%20%282%29.gif