Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumour Mill.

I cant believe that fisher will be allowed into the CCL. What a nightmare place to get too.

I was up there today...but on my bike as I'm doing the old knowledge for the 3rd time...yer it would be a nightmare would suggest getting the train for this fixture if the move happens

????? You've started and given up the K O L 3 times????

Fisher don't have a ground they play at dulwich.

Yes Pearcey 3 times, getting my nut down can't afford to keep throwing money away.

Fair play mate,it's worth it for the freedom.after playing on Tuesday night and feeling tired you can have a nice lay-in with no boss screaming where are you,any questions I'll try and help.

Nice one Pearcey......How long did it take you?

I'm working over the airport 4pm 4 off 2days 2nights....so I'm planning 5 days of it 31 now so hopefully by the time I'm 35 that's my plan anyway......I'll keep you updated

Word is that a bloke called Phil Ellery has got the bedfont sports job, one of the lads said he was something to do with chertsey last season. Does anyone know him ??

nice to read on the site that someones got the job.i would like to thank the players for there support(most of them). 2 cups and going up in 3 years not a bad c.v.

I hear that Koo and Duncs have left Cove. Unconfirmed though.

not true Kroons but I was right about Paul leaving Camberley, he is a good lad and I enjoyed my time working with him when I was at Camberley, we had the makings of a very good young side and we just needed a couple of seasons to jell the team together,,it will be a tough job for the next manager because they are still chasing the idea of being a conference side in a couple of years pie and sky spring to mind in my opinion.

I hear that Koo and Duncs have left Cove. Unconfirmed though.

HAVE TO EMPHASISE THIS IS ONLY A ROUMOUR BUT HEARD FROM A GOOD SOURCE THAT COVE MANAGEMENT MOVING OVER TO CAMBERLEY

JJ AND DUNCS ANY TRUTH IN THE RUMOUR ? NO REPLY WOULD SUGGEST SOME ACTION GOING ON !

BEING A RYMANITE, THIS IS MY FIRST SEASON I'VE TRAVELLED AROUND THE CCL SCENE. MAY I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE CCL CLUBS FOR YOUR KIND HOSPITALITY, FORUMITES, PLAYERS, MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORTERS IT'S BEEN A REAL PLEASURE TO SEE SOME HONEST ENDEAVOUR, GRASS ROOTS FOOTBALL PLAYED AT A GOOD STANDARD. I HAVE TO SAY IT'S BEEN VERY ENJOYABLE BAR THE HORRENDOUS WEATHER WE EXPERIENCED THIS SEASON.

KEEP THE BANTER GOING GUYS AND CLUBS INFORMATION IS VERY INFORMATIVE, YOU ARE ALL A REAL CREDIT TO THE CCL SITE. LASTLY, A REAL BIG THANK YOU TO POOR OLD WHITELAW, A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE FOR THE MAN WHO KEPT THE FIXTURES TURNING OVER UNDER EVER INCREASING DIFFICULTY THANKS TO THE LOVELY BRITISH WEATHER !................WELL DONE 'OL BOY !

RYMANS CAN WAIT ANOTHER SEASON, SO SEE YOU ALL IN AUGUST TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN !

SOME, PROBABLY MOST OF YOU WILL HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE THAN MY OF SOLITARY YEAR OF CCL FOOTBALL, SO BASED ON MY YEARS EXPERIENCE HERE'S MY TOP 6 FOR NEXT SEASON (NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER) EXCLUDING ANY CLUBS PROMOTED INTO THE CCL PREM.

EPSOM & EWELL, MOLESEY, CHERTSEY, CAMBERLEY, BADSHOT LEA, EGHAM

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?

Not surprised about Camberley if true, the few games I saw them the management and players get some ridiculous stick for a side doing well.

For me can't see beyond Chertsey winning it, with Molesey, Badshot Lea, Egham and Epsom fighting out for 2nd place. Will depend who Camberley get in as to what they achieve, will the players stay?

Also have heard that Cove management are on the move but I heard to Fleet? Rumours you have to love them hey!!

Where will Camberley manager end up? Another CCL side? Be interesting over summer what happens with managers and players as will be a number if changes no doubt.

Time will tell if I am right too Duncs ;)

FWIW I would say Cambo will be mid table next season at best.

Kroons,do you not fancy banard as manager next year?if so would he not be able to keep the side together,I think you struggled due to keeper problems(not sure on the facts???) and surely with barnards connections he can find some handy additions or is the mid table a red herring;)

I like camberely,the ground,the fans,the bar but the away changing room is poo.

So is the home changing room Pearcey. And the refs room too :)

Barney can run it but I would prefer to have someone with a little more knowledge of the area TBH.

I fancy a player manager Pearcey ;)

Kroons,do you not fancy banard as manager next year?if so would he not be able to keep the side together,I think you struggled due to keeper problems(not sure on the facts???) and surely with barnards connections he can find some handy additions or is the mid table a red herring;)

Are you fishing for a team to play for next season Pearcey?

We've used, I think, six keepers this season but JG has been there most of the time, despite his ongoing back problems. He's still not a bad keeper for this level.

If you look at the table I think it shows that the defence aren't too bad. Only NGU conceded less than us this season. I think our problem has been up front. Again, we've had a lot of changes for one reason or another but our leading scorer was Ronnie Green (a midfielder) with 15 goals followed by Sillsy (utility player but often a defender) with 12 goals. Lawrence got 38, Robbie Burns got 31, Grave got 30, Pomroy got 28. If only we could afford strikers like that!

Edited by VPCTFC

Are you fishing for a team to play for next season Pearcey?

We've used, I think, six keepers this season but JG has been there most of the time, despite his ongoing back problems. He's still not a bad keeper for this level.

If you look at the table I think it shows that the defence aren't too bad. Only NGU conceded less than us this season. I think our problem has been up front. Again, we've had a lot of changes for one reason or another but our leading scorer was Ronnie Green (a midfielder) with 15 goals followed by Sillsy (utility player but often a defender) with 12 goals. Lawrence got 38, Robbie Burns got 31, Grave got 30, Pomroy got 28. If only we could afford strikers like that!

As far as I'm aware I still play for egham,and camberley couldn't afford my food bill;)

So is the home changing room Pearcey. And the refs room too :)

Barney can run it but I would prefer to have someone with a little more knowledge of the area TBH.

I fancy a player manager Pearcey ;)

Give jj a call,he's close to retirement;)

Happy to half my intake Pearcey so they can afford you !!!

I think the feeling I got from Sillsy is that he wouldnt fancy being a manager with work and family life.

Not sure Barney will do it.

I like Koo but he has had a go at the job before and I think you should never go back

Cant possible tell you who I would fancy as the next boss.

Happy to half my intake Pearcey so they can afford you !!!

I think the feeling I got from Sillsy is that he wouldnt fancy being a manager with work and family life.

Not sure Barney will do it.

I like Koo but he has had a go at the job before and I think you should never go back

Cant possible tell you who I would fancy as the next boss.

Agree on the koo/never going back shout.

I'm surprised at barney,I thought he was employed by the club full time in a coaching roll??(once again,rumours)

Fully Agree Number 1 but it is done now and we must move on. I really hope PB gets a job higher up cos I think he has earnt it.

Banstead Athletic looking for new manager seeing as Paul Norris resigned.

"Paul Norris resigned his position as manager of the A's. All at the club would like to thank him for all his efforts and wish him well for the future."

Referance from there website.

Anyone know who is in for the job??