Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumour Mill.

Now the Season is over and we are twiddling our thumbs,this is the time of year for Gossip.I have heard that Referees will have to take a 2 week intensive Fitness Course before the 10/11 season starts,so as to get them up to speed.They will also be given a strict diet to follow in order to shed a few Pounds,which I believe will be sponsored Pound for Pound by the Con/Lib Government,a spokesman said that this could go a long way to solving the Country's National Debt,they are also considering putting into place a Restriction order on the sale of COVE Burgers,so as to help in this cause.

I cant believe that fisher will be allowed into the CCL. What a nightmare place to get too.

I was up there today...but on my bike as I'm doing the old knowledge for the 3rd time...yer it would be a nightmare would suggest getting the train for this fixture if the move happens

I cant believe that fisher will be allowed into the CCL. What a nightmare place to get too.

I was up there today...but on my bike as I'm doing the old knowledge for the 3rd time...yer it would be a nightmare would suggest getting the train for this fixture if the move happens

Tie this in with the other rumour that was mooted,Ryman League to stop Groundshares, makes for an interesting scenario,as Fisher Ath. share with Dulwich Hamlet.Could this be a plot to save one of their dearest Members from Relegation next Season.Corinthian Casuals have been near the edge many times,but this year had a better calibre of Player to avoid the drop,the reason being I am led to believe ,was that an end of season Tour to Brazil was in the offing,but was then cancelled.Maybe I am mistaken for thinking this,but it's a funny old world. Ryman without Casuals would not be the same.

Edited by Smudge

????? You've started and given up the K O L 3 times????

Fisher don't have a ground they play at dulwich.

Yes Pearcey 3 times, getting my nut down can't afford to keep throwing money away.

Duncs you not I am not involved in the inner sanctum so no idea. If he does go then he would have my thanks for all that he has done over the last 5 years for us.

Yes Pearcey 3 times, getting my nut down can't afford to keep throwing money away.

Fair play mate,it's worth it for the freedom.after playing on Tuesday night and feeling tired you can have a nice lay-in with no boss screaming where are you,any questions I'll try and help.