Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Next Season

I think a lot of fans would love to see Piercey... Good luck for next season....should be a good one for all in the CCL. one thing though..Aron Mc Kleish was not the same player last year for Bedfont Green don't know what it was, he seemed to have other stuff on his mind.

I have heard it on good authority that Lee Pearce has been asked to go to quite a few places during the close season. However, it appears that it is because he is a taxi driver, which is part of his job.

very dissapointed to see pommers go but i suppose his reasons will be the lack of first team opportunity towards the back end of last season, i have watched pommers in all his spells with the club and not just being a fantastic goalscorer he is also a great guy and i wish him all the best with egham, we know he is MR CHERTSEY and loves OUR club but he wants to play football and he is not intereseted in the money so whatever egham have offered weather it is less or the same he is probablly happy to be guranteed first team football! the only dissapointment is that he has joined our feirce rivals so he can expect some freindly banter when he returns to alwyns lane! pearcey u no what were like................................!!

Chertsey boy I do know what it's like,and it's usually good fun except when I make prat of myself!

Good signing for us and it seems no one has left??? Team meeting tonight so will find out more then but there is 2 months til the 1st kick of the ccl season so I think there'll be more movement.

All news to me this, 'we have signed, we have not signed!'

Only confirmation is that Pommers wont be signing for us which was mutually agreed. He has been a great servant for the club and we wish him the best but for both parties it was time for a change

Great banter but we have not signed anyone , 1. because you physicaly cant until after the AGM and 2. because we don't know for sure what league we are in

I am enjoying the rumours though!

All news to me this, 'we have signed, we have not signed!'

Only confirmation is that Pommers wont be signing for us which was mutually agreed. He has been a great servant for the club and we wish him the best but for both parties it was time for a change

Great banter but we have not signed anyone , 1. because you physicaly cant until after the AGM and 2. because we don't know for sure what league we are in

I am enjoying the rumours though!

OH PLEASE SPENCE, KEEPING IT ALL SO CLOSE TO YOUR HEART THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO WILL BE SIGNING ? ALSO WHAT MAKES YOU SAY WHAT LEAGUE CHERTSEY WILL BE IN ? HA HA I KNOW ANOTHER RUMOUR OR IS IT THAT THERE'S SOMETHING YOU KNOW THAT VPCTFC DOESN'T ? .................NAH IMPOSSIBLE !

I think a lot of fans would love to see Piercey... Good luck for next season....should be a good one for all in the CCL. one thing though..Aron Mc Kleish was not the same player last year for Bedfont Green don't know what it was, he seemed to have other stuff on his mind.

Aaron is still young and will hopefully bounce back by dropping down a level and getting some starts at Chertsey, something that was few and far between last season for the lad. I and others wish him well.

GP....form is temporary class is permanent...Aaron is a world beater when ever i have played against him or watched him, personally i think he is a better Left winger than striker or on the left as a 3 which is where i beleive you played him, a few people i know dont rate him but i think he is a very good player.

Hi Guv - Not doubting his ability, one of the quickest players you will come across and when he's full of confidence he can be unplayable, however I think a few questionable decisions in the last few years have affected his belief and his game. By the way, his best game last year was against Hanwell in the cup where you played quite well too!

Must admit he was gear that night...raped our right back time after time........i still dont think that Right back has got over it.......should be a good signing for Cherstey he done pretty well when he was there before..........

There is so many around at this level for your above reason they just cant do it consistently otherwise they would be playing alot higher

Edited by Guvnor No1

green pea heard a rumour, that you might have a new manager, any truth. hey guv what you up to besides having a love in with the big fella. is it still the same mangement at feltham. :coffee (2):

green pea heard a rumour, that you might have a new manager, any truth. hey guv what you up to besides having a love in with the big fella. is it still the same mangement at feltham. :coffee (2):

no change of manager on Friday when he was looking for pre season freindlies

no you are right pearcy dennis B is still the manager of bedfont town/green but think they may be looking for a reserve manager in the suburban

no you are right pearcy dennis B is still the manager of bedfont town/green but think they may be looking for a reserve manager in the suburban

What happened to Gary hedges