Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Next Season

navy blue boardings, they are a required infill solution to make the ground passable at step 4, time was against us so they will do the job of stopping a ball.

Don't understand the other question, our colours will not differ much from previous years, i.e. design/supplier may change about but we play in navy as you know.

navy blue boardings, they are a required infill solution to make the ground passable at step 4, time was against us so they will do the job of stopping a ball.

Don't understand the other question, our colours will not differ much from previous years, i.e. design/supplier may change about but we play in navy as you know.

Just thought you may take over the Blue and Yellow as you are now town and not green....good luck anyway

Why is it if someone talks about bedfont /town/green, they are gossiping. yet all other threads are open forum. me thinks you protest to much. coffee%20%282%29.gif

Not even in the CCL so why are you discussing them at all.............................

Waiting for a bite GP please don't let me down.

I don't think people like success,or become jealous of success,after having a chat with weebs the other day he is flying at Hampton and i'm pleased for him as he helped me a great deal when I was at green but he wasn't respected at green so he's moved on and bettered himself.but people still have a dig at him(not just on here).

Then there's green/town I agreewe should talk about them along with merstham/chipstead/ngu as they now flying the flag for the ccl in the leagues above.I love the club and would happily where the shirt again under a different manager,I bump into one of the board members quite often. and it sounds like things are going great so good luck to them!

Chertsey town-he (mr day) spends HIS money how he likes some might say(me included) with that budget he shouldve gone up a long time ago,he has a reputation for being ruthless but if your being paid good money and your not doing the job then you should be bombed!

I don't think people like success,or become jealous of success,after having a chat with weebs the other day he is flying at Hampton and i'm pleased for him as he helped me a great deal when I was at green but he wasn't respected at green so he's moved on and bettered himself.but people still have a dig at him(not just on here).

Not heard anybody digging him down at the club at all Pearcy, he has been welcomed back in various capacities half a dozen times over the years. Just how close did you two work together ;)

Stop this before it starts...PS. Knew you would'nt be able to resist GP..I must say I love the digs and the banter it makes us all what we are and as you are much closer to the CCL than I am then I suppose it's only fair you talk about it.

Hampton and Richmond FC. and GP is wrong it is not Cove. The two new links we have for next sesason are Lyne FC. who we have an affiliation with and Knaphill who we have a football friendship with. I think GP got confused with the Cove Knaphill youth move.

Edited by Weeble

no you are right pearcy dennis B is still the manager of bedfont town/green but think they may be looking for a reserve manager in the suburban

What happened to Gary hedges

dont know what has happened to big gary bedfont town/green were not having a reserve team as such they were putting a team in the midweek capital league but now have an under 21s reserve team in the suburban.Piercy i hear you have got my gardener pisani comming down to egham to keep you on yer toes!