Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Not rumours - facts

Good luck Piercey....and Burgo was one of the best ..just make sure he keeps his gloves off apart from in training..

You're probably right mate.

Best of luck at Ashford. Hope the gas fumes dont put your health at risk.

Now that you're big time...... will we hear less of you now on here??

I'll be on here jj

Pearcy - signed for Ashford (Middlesex) !! Best of luck, mate. One of the best, if not the best, around the CCL for a while and good - no, great - banter with the fans as well. Good luck to you, and a big miss for Egham.

WELL STEVE THAT'S A SHOCK ! PEARCY WAS VERY GOOD FOR YOU LAST SEASON AS RESULTS WILL SHOW AFTER HE JOINED. I BELIEVE HE WILL BE A BIG LOSS TO EGHAMS TITLE CHALLENGE - ANY REPLACEMENT/S IN MIND ?

Agree with Nice Guy,Pearcey was a Massive part of Egham's improvement.The Facts and Figures back that up.But wish Pearcey well at Ashford (Middx)and glad he has been given the chance to impress at a higher level.Best I saw last year if that counts for anything.

Agree with Nice Guy,Pearcey was a Massive part of Egham's improvement.The Facts and Figures back that up.But wish Pearcey well at Ashford (Middx)and glad he has been given the chance to impress at a higher level.Best I saw last year if that counts for anything.

Matt Baxter has left lammas to sign back to Molesey! Big loss but a big name striker from div 1 going to replace him hopefully, could play saturday against Molesey!!

You're probably right mate.

Best of luck at Ashford. Hope the gas fumes dont put your health at risk.

Now that you're big time...... will we hear less of you now on here??

All the best at Ashford Pearcey, we will all miss you.

Maybe Spencer should have been knocking at your door????

A bit like going to Arsenal from Spurs mate.....And its good that you have gone up a league, always knew those sessions last pre-pre season would count for something. Must say though do feel for Steve and Egham.....good act to follow is always hard.

Welcome to Ashford, Mr Pearce!

I was very impressed at the way you stuck at it in training. You done us big boys proud! A few more of those 3 hour running sessions and the pounds will be dropping off. With Burgo's training methods, you will soon be a lean mean saving machine! lol

Best of luck

On a separate post on this forum Egham claim to have lost a keeper that was able to catch a ball......

have they lost someone else as well as piercey??

smilewinkgrin.gif

On a separate post on this forum Egham claim to have lost a keeper that was able to catch a ball......

have they lost someone else as well as piercey??

smilewinkgrin.gif

Love that :)

Pearcy - signed for Ashford (Middlesex) !! Best of luck, mate. One of the best, if not the best, around the CCL for a while and good - no, great - banter with the fans as well. Good luck to you, and a big miss for Egham.

WELL STEVE THAT'S A SHOCK ! PEARCY WAS VERY GOOD FOR YOU LAST SEASON AS RESULTS WILL SHOW AFTER HE JOINED. I BELIEVE HE WILL BE A BIG LOSS TO EGHAMS TITLE CHALLENGE - ANY REPLACEMENT/S IN MIND ?

Yeah was a real shock especailly as he had already signed and for me would have played a major part in challenging this year. Getting a good keeper is like Raoul Moat. Very hard to find !

On the look out at the moment and will let you know when we have signed one.

He did ctfc,but we couldn't agree terms as I thought it was unfair to leave egham for chertsey.

Thats a shame, no dis respect to Stoney.....

Could have been part of the Pommers deal maybe??

He did ctfc,but we couldn't agree terms as I thought it was unfair to leave egham for chertsey.

Thats a shame, no dis respect to Stoney.....

Could have been part of the Pommers deal maybe??

Brunty to knaphill is that rumour or fact????????

rumour ......... but i shall dig dig dig

Isn't that a song from 'Snow-white And The Seven Dwarfs' ??

:bolt:

rumour ......... but i shall dig dig dig

Isn't that a song from 'Snow-white And The Seven Dwarfs' ??

:bolt:

Which one is Johnno :discobanana: