Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cobham appoint first team manager

Damien Ray,brings back memories for me too,Damien and his brother played for Croydon Athletic.Top notch guys,not afraid to get there hands in their pockets either,RAZOR WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

Dayo is a ledgend.

I have both played for and under him.

He is a top manager, as well as in his day being a top player.

Very good shout Cobham.:excited:

Damien Ray,brings back memories for me too,Damien and his brother played for Croydon Athletic.Top notch guys,not afraid to get there hands in their pockets either,RAZOR WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

I have both played for and under him.

Both with and under that should read!

I know him,good lad I sat on the bench for Surrey county when his dad was manager(rouse of Banstead was in goal) and played against him when he was at Brentford(he played in the same side as marcus bent) so he has a wealth of experience and tuition,good luck to him.

good luck to him but let him settle in first before you start saying he will win promotion in his first season, its not as easy as some of you seem to think there are 18/19 other teams who will all probably have a say in who gets promotion.If he does get them promoted then he will have done verybut it is a big ask l for one wish him all the best and good luck.

To be fair Duncs is right. This year we are hopefully gonna have a real good go at it but its so wide open pretty much anybody can do it. The thing in Cobhams favour is that we are one of few teams in div 1 who can acctually go up so hopefully this will attract the better players. Time will tell. Even AFC Wimbledon with all there money took two seasons to get out the ccl prem. Its not easy.