Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Paul Duncan for Camberley Town FC?

Medic

Medic,your first post is a rumour,just the sort of person we like on here,well some do.

Are you a Doctor,or is that the nickname of your Club.

100 points says you can't get Medic signed up to Gold Membership within a week Smudge - what do you say smilewinkgrin.gif

Fingers,I've given up the ghost on trying to convert people to get a Gold Membership,Now if Duncs and NICE GUY signed up,I would be over the moon.

smudge your close to municipal is that more a fact. do municipal pay croydon, or do they lease off of the council. heard there was still problems with the bar licence. if they fail to get this, will they not meet the ccl criteria.coffee%20%282%29.gif

No smudge I'm not a doctor, but involved in football (name my give away what job I do) Good to have joined the site, just waiting to here if the rumour about Paul Duncan is true?

Does it begin with Para and u dont jump out of aircraft?

to good for reserve team football Dic me old mate,did my apprentaship with Ash winning the league and cups in 2 very succesful seasons, only do first team football as it would be a big step backwards to take on somebodies reserve team.Good luck to whoever takes over at Camberley but it sure wont be moi.

to good for reserve team football Dic me old mate,did my apprentaship with Ash winning the league and cups in 2 very succesful seasons, only do first team football as it would be a big step backwards to take on somebodies reserve team.Good luck to whoever takes over at Camberley but it sure wont be moi.

Well if you don't take it Duncs maybe Johnno should after all he get's on really well with Barnard. Johnno what do you think?

MEDIC what have camberley done, for you to be pushing for dunc to be involved. if you have seen cove play you must have got there late.

because all duncs does is fetch and carry for koo. is that what an assistant manager does? time for duncs to get asteppin.coffee%20%282%29.gif

MEDIC what have camberley done, for you to be pushing for dunc to be involved. if you have seen cove play you must have got there late.

because all duncs does is fetch and carry for koo. is that what an assistant manager does? time for duncs to get asteppin.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Hi "The Fan", no I think Camberley are a good side with some very good players, however the remarke you made "Have you seen Cove play" didn't they beat Camberley 4 - 0 at Krooner Park in the semi final of the league cup?

he still has his potty mouth. still waiting for him to say it was only banter. the new lad at camberley is more of a man than you will ever be.coffee%20%282%29.gif