Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What the frig is happening in the CCL

Gussy

Bedfont Green have folded and I thought they were loaded.

Supposed merger with Bedfont

Kroons has supposedly shed 5st and is now a model for Ed Hardy clothing

JR has got a new Chelsea Stadium jacket

JJ has finally beaten a fighter from Brazil after the 200th time of trying

:)

I was going to carry on but the Spain game is very distracting :D

Bedfont Green are unfolded, but have turned into Bedfont Town. Bedfont have folded, but Bedfont Gr...Town are now resident at the Orchard. Bedfont Sports play next door.

Kroons is swapping his whistle for a vuvuzela - coming to a CCL ground near you next season.

JR has all but decamped to the Sussex County forum, now he has dual citizenship with Peacehaven.

thespursfan is running a campaign for Dorking to be relegated to Division 1.

johnno scored a scrambled tap-in in the cup final and has dined out on it ever since. The 5-0 thrashing in the Aldershot Senior Cup was glossed over however.

duncs has appealed to the Ryman League to scrap all groundshares. He is also thought to have applied for the reserve job at Camberley, with a CV listing all clubs where he has had a kickabout in the car park etc. Cobham FC will be publishing his CV on their website shortly, so we'll all be able to view it.

Smudge is determined to convert all CCL posters to Gold Members, but you may be safe at the minute as he's currently involved in some kind of online betting con.

You've been gone a long time.......

:jack:

Bedfont Green are unfolded, but have turned into Bedfont Town. Bedfont have folded, but Bedfont Gr...Town are now resident at the Orchard. Bedfont Sports play next door.

Kroons is swapping his whistle for a vuvuzela - coming to a CCL ground near you next season.

JR has all but decamped to the Sussex County forum, now he has dual citizenship with Peacehaven.

thespursfan is running a campaign for Dorking to be relegated to Division 1.

johnno scored a scrambled tap-in in the cup final and has dined out on it ever since. The 5-0 thrashing in the Aldershot Senior Cup was glossed over however.

duncs has appealed to the Ryman League to scrap all groundshares. He is also thought to have applied for the reserve job at Camberley, with a CV listing all clubs where he has had a kickabout in the car park etc. Cobham FC will be publishing his CV on their website shortly, so we'll all be able to view it.

Smudge is determined to convert all CCL posters to Gold Members, but you may be safe at the minute as he's currently involved in some kind of online betting con.

You've been gone a long time.......

:jack:

LOL. Welcome back TRS

LOL. Welcome back TRS

Thanks GF. Any betting tips? ;)

T.R.S. where you been,this World Cup is crap,could you possibly post Johnno's goal on here for all to view again,we need to see a bit of quality.

Was about to and then Forlan did a johnno!! Anyway, just put up Sutton v Kingstonian Ryman Prem PO semi in the video section. Game of two halves, quality goals and great atmosphere. Sure there's a vuvuzela in there somewhere too :)

bow.gif

thankyou.gif

you'll have to excuse me.......

the phone is ringing...............

it was fabio............he needs a goal scorer. Best pack my bags.......bolt.gif

Why your missus just chucked you out :)

No kroons.......you're mistaken.

Your Missus chucked me out last night........just before you got home!! bartshocked.gif

Gussy...make sure you check out my wonder strike in the cup final. Even you would be proud of such a goal!!

Click on the video section above. Bedfont v Cove cup final

You must be making a return to ccl this year with Wembley surely??

Why your missus just chucked you out :)

No kroons.......you're mistaken.

Your Missus chucked me out last night........just before you got home!! bartshocked.gif

So that is why she got the cat flap installed on the back door.

And now you know why she had the towel rail removed from the bathroom. I gave her somewhere to hang them............ although to be fair, its more of a flannel rail than a towel rail!!

smilewinkgrin.gif

Gussy...make sure you check out my wonder strike in the cup final. Even you would be proud of such a goal!!

Click on the video section above. Bedfont v Cove cup final

You must be making a return to ccl this year with Wembley surely??

Its not showing any Vids at the moment :(

Was at pre-season last night very enjoyable.

I hope they have Brandy on tap at Egham cos thats all Gussy drinks!!

Here's a tip...... offer Gussy a few before the game and then see how he plays!!