Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cove FC

I have been away for a bit.

Has Koo left Cove and JJ now Player-manager, or is it just a joke?

If true, good luck JJ and welcome the hell of management!

J.J. most top class athletes retire at the top,J.J.s Worldly at Staines,would be a good time to go into Management.Just show the video before every match,would get the guys performing to their best.

Koo hasn't left Cove, just to prove it TC we start pre-season training at Frimley Lodge park at 10am this saturday, its not far from where you live so why don't you come along and see us in the flesh.

Duncs, I hear that you have uncover some new talent from the back room staff at Cove, I've heard the assistant physio maybe getting a run out, is that true?

• 2 weeks later...

Could be counter productive to the Team surely,could find yourself down to 9 men on many occassions.It was my believe that a player must leave the field of play,before receiving treatment from the physio,only in serious cases,Tongue Swallowing,Broken Legs etc. is this allowed on the pitch.I stand to be corrected though.

Great Story. 2 Points from me

1 - Guv he can be sent from the field of play but not from the techincal area :)

2 - Who treats him if he goes down injured ? :)

Why can he not be sent off from the Technical Area.Surely if he was abusing Officials this would happen,or would this constitute a Health and Safety issue, putting the Ref in danger of being sued.Please clarify Kroons.

Smudgie. A nominated Physio cannot be expleed from a Technical area otherwise it could put Players safety at risk. He can still be reported.

Smudgie. A nominated Physio cannot be expleed from a Technical area otherwise it could put Players safety at risk. He can still be reported.

Well, thats certainly clarified that then, Kroons !

Edited by Big J R

Harry Potter's pretty good at spelling though, allegedly !

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

Great Story. 2 Points from me

1 - Guv he can be sent from the field of play but not from the techincal area :)

2 - Who treats him if he goes down injured ? :)

Kroons, your speeling is not up to scratch today,your spelling is even worse.

what the hell is all this about???

assistant physio now a player??

Didnt know we had an assistant physio.

1st i've heard of it

I think is the guy that took over from Dave Coventy, from what Duncs say he is a undiscovered talent!