Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cove FC

Of course Weebs. As you know I said people who were not perfect so you and Duncs are safe as houses :)

Et tu Brutea Et tu......

I heard from a mate at Farnham that there had been a few changes at Cove, Duncs has left and been replaced by Simon Brand who's son was at Farnham. Any truth Duncs/JJ?

Is that Simon Brand that was with Ashford in the 90'S??

well SF think I will probably go and see me old mates at Ash and watch a few of thier games, take in a few more Chelsea matches and of course go and watch Cove when I get a chance, just to let you know Simon is helping Koo with the training and was at the club already he is a very nice chap and I wish him and Cove every success.

I didn't know any had gone to the robins TF quite a few have left though and gone to ply thier skills elsewhere, we've had some major sucesses(is that a word) in the last three years with good league finishes and 3 cup finals, we have won two finals being the southern combination cup and the CCL league cup and finishing runners up to Fleet in the Aldershot senior cup, beating Farnboros full first team in the semi final (oh happy days) so I along with the players have picked up 3 medals in 3 seasons and now it will be hard to better that and in football you have to know when you've given it your best shot and its time to move on.