Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Build Your Own Ground

heard Justin was at training on tuesday.

Camberley will be the old cove if all the signings i hear about happen!

JJ HAS YOUR BEST PLAYER DOBBINSON (IN MY OPINION AND NO DISRESPECT TO ANY COVE PLAYERS) ALSO FOLOOWS SUIT AND JOINED CAMBERLEY ?

IF WHAT YOU SAY, WILL CAMBERLEY PLAYERS BE GOING TO COVE ? THERE DOES SEEM TO BE A LOVE NEST BETWEEN THE 2 CLUBS ....LOL !

not heard from dobbo but reckon he'll follow his dad and prob go back to RPV

cant answer the other question. Early days yet!!

CHEERS JJ,

WITH NO DISRESPECT TO RPV, BUT IS THAT A GOOD MOVE FOR DOBBINSON ? FOR ME HE'S A VERY GOOD INTELLIGENT PLAYER WITH A VERY USEFUL LEFT FOOT AND IMHO HE CAN PLAY AT A HIGHER LEVEL AS MANY CAN FROM THE CCL.

SO JJ YOU PLAY, I WATCH. BUT DO YOU THINK THAT THE MANY PLAYERS IN THE CCL WHO CAN PLAY HIGHER (IE) RYMANS, THEY CHOOSE NOT TOO BECAUSE OF THE TRAVELLING ? ARES THE PLAYERS WAGE THAT MUCH DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE 2 LEAGUES ?

I think some players prefer to be the big fish in the small pond rather than give the higher level a proper go.

On the other subject talking about ex-Camberley goalkeepers, I have heard that Liam Stone is training with Carlshalton

JJ is right. Most clubs have ahd 1 or 2 Pre season sessions now. At this level players try about 4 or 5 clubs before committing about 2 weeks before the start of the season.

We will all wait and see.

I think there are a lot of players that do not want the travelling involved with Ryman/Souther football esp ones with commitments.

location and views outside : Dorking FC.

Thanks TSF !

It was reported a couple of season ago to be the best view from any non-league ground in England.

I have to say that first time visitors to Meadowbank on a fine day are usually stunned of the view of the North Downs.

:smilie_flagguk: