Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Build Your Own Ground

Horley clubhouse,badshot lea pitch(I know it's farnborough) if not eghams pitch,horley bar,bedfont car park,changing rooms h-Wembley a-ash cos everbodys moans about it and it disrupts there prep.

Le stadio pearcio is it's name

Cove Burger Bar too Pearcey :)

Why does a Burger Bar mention NOT surprise me in the least, Kroons ?

:brille008:

bar/clubhouse - Banstead (but not the prices (think they were high))

food hut - whatever Krooner said

dugouts - South Park

Changing rooms - Knaphil for the coaches with a connecting door through to the players changing rooms based on Horley's,

Pitch - Sandhurst

Car Park - Croydon Arena

Stand - Krooner Park's

Showers - Frimley Green - always hot and powerful

Cove Burger Bar too Pearcey :)

Only had a burger at horley whilst injured,it was very nice

Werent you munching on one of our burgers while leaning up against the post while Cove put 3 past you in your league winning season??

wink.gif doh.gif

He probably did but was then surprised when Cove got 3 on target ;)

we even surprised ourselves when we put 4 past Camberley in the semi final of the league cup. smilewinkgrin.gif

Only 4 Johnno,you must of had an off night,Camberley must of been shell shocked.Was Kroons there to see such a massacre. Still joyous beating the BIG BOYS on there own ground,power to the LITTLE PEOPLE I say.

Edited by Smudge

Johnno stop living in the past.......you will be doing enuf of that when you get to my age...You will be telling us about your goal again soon I expect...................

harsh to not call Justin Gray a keeper!!

He may not have been fully fit but we did score another 4 2 weeks later against Camberley and a fit Justin.

Rules are there for a reason Kroons. Thought you would have realised that being a ref.

You should have no complaints or excuses this season about goal keepers Kroons. You now have Chris Foster (fozzy) back as he's decided top return to Camberley from Cove. That should be inteesting.... Justin Gray and Fozzy fighting it out to be number 1 at Krooner Park!

Johnno stop living in the past.......you will be doing enuf of that when you get to my age...You will be telling us about your goal again soon I expect...................

Ok....the bedfont defender has headed the ball clear to about 30 yds out. I've chested it, let it bounce and then cracked it into the top left hand corner with dip, swerve and power. It hits the cross bar BOUNCES OVER THE LINE YOU URUGUAYAN PIECE OF SH!T REFEREE, and nestles in the corner of the net.

Something like that anyway!!

Edited by johnnojudo

harsh to not call Justin Gray a keeper!!

He may not have been fully fit but we did score another 4 2 weeks later against Camberley and a fit Justin.

Rules are there for a reason Kroons. Thought you would have realised that being a ref.

You should have no complaints or excuses this season about goal keepers Kroons. You now have Chris Foster (fozzy) back as he's decided top return to Camberley from Cove. That should be inteesting.... Justin Gray and Fozzy fighting it out to be number 1 at Krooner Park!

Ooo JJ was that a nibble :)

Have we I have no idea who we do and dont have TBH as ever I am sure players will be watiing until the Thursday before the season starts to sign the forms. I think JG may well have retired but again not sure on that.