Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WELL DONE TO SMUDGE

I would like to thank smudge, for taking the time to run the various world cup games. they added a bit more interest, so thanks smudge.:539:

Yeah Top Man. Been really busy and couldnt get fully involved but great work. If you havent met Smudge you must make a date to have a beer or 2 with him.

YES, WELL DONE SMUDGE GREAT WORLD CUP CAMPAIGN. YOUR FINE EFFORTS KEPT THE WEBSITE ALIVE ALBEIT THE GROUP STAGES WERE BORING..

HAVING SELECTED HOLLAND TO WIN THE WORLD CUP WHO ORIGINALLY SELECTED EITHER GERMANY OR SPAIN ?

No one selected Germany

Holland :- Johnnojudo,Surrey Legend,Nice Guy who was very bullish about there chances tipped them up at 9/1-10/1,great value now.

Spain was the most popular choice,Krooner,El Gaffer,The Fan,Younghammerwhitby,Smudge,Green Fingers,The Knapmeister,Guvnor no 1,Fizzer,Ollers,Briggers,

Nice one Smudgie, although I don't get involved in 'tipping' as a rule, I have been following our genial posters progress.

A THOUGHT FOR YOU.........

Why not organise some sort of sweepstake for the forthcoming Ryder Cup ?

I'm sure there must be one or two golf fanatics amongst our motley crew !

:cool:

Edited by Big J R

No one selected Germany

Holland :- Johnnojudo,Surrey Legend,Nice Guy who was very bullish about there chances tipped them up at 9/1-10/1,great value now.

Spain was the most popular choice,Krooner,El Gaffer,The Fan,Younghammerwhitby,Smudge,Green Fingers,The Knapmeister,Guvnor no 1,Fizzer,Ollers,Briggers,

THANKS SMUDGE. IT WAS ACTUALLY 11/1 SO FINGERS CROSSED !

HOLLAND UNDEFEATED IN 25 GAMES AND WON ALL THEIR 6 WORLD CUP GAMES ............. NOW THAT'S THE KISS OF DEATH !!!

STRANGE NO-ONE SELECTED GERMANY, SO THEY HAVE GOTTA BE THE SURPRISE TEAM OF THE TOURNAMENT ?

No one selected Germany

HOLLAND UNDEFEATED IN 25 GAMES AND WON ALL THEIR 6 WORLD CUP GAMES ............. NOW THAT'S THE KISS OF DEATH !!!

STRANGE NO-ONE SELECTED GERMANY, SO THEY HAVE GOTTA BE THE SURPRISE TEAM OF THE TOURNAMENT ?

Probably not a suprise Team,we just do not like em.Bit like Camberley and Chertsey no love lost there

No one selected Germany

Probably not a suprise Team,we just do not like em.Bit like Camberley and Chertsey no love lost there

CAMBERLEY, CHERTSEY ? NOW THAT'S FIGHTING TALK SMUDGE !

Smudgey stop trying to kick off something that isnt there.

Good Old Smudgey !!!!

:waytogo:

No one selected Germany

Smudge, please remind me who I tipped

No one selected Germany

GUTTED ! DOES ANYONE KNOW ARJEN ROBBEN'S ADDRESS OR TEL. NBR 'COS I NEED TO SEE OR TALK TO HIM AFTER MISSING 2 1-ON-1'S !!!!! HE'S LOST ME MONEY LOL !

I LOVE WATCHING SPAIN GREAT FOOTBALLING TEAM, AND DESERVED WORLD CUP WINNERS, IN A STYLE OF THEIR OWN. OTHERS SHOULD LEARN FROM THEM EVEN NON-LEAGUE TEAMS, BUT IT'S ALL A BIT RUSH-RUSH IN NON-LEAGUE AND THAT DAMN LONG BALL ESPECIALLY AT RYMANS AND CONFERENCE LEVEL, BUT LETS BE HONEST, THE SPANISH PLAYERS ARE A BIT BETTER THO' !!!!!!

WELL DONE AGAIN SMUDGE FOR KEEPING THE WEBSITE ALIVE THRU OUT THE CLOSED SEASON AND FOR THOSE ABOVE FOR SELECTING SPAIN TO WIN THE TOURNAMENT

NOW WELCOME THE NEW CCL SEASON..............