Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Keeper Wanted

I wouldn't normally post on here for players as normally the phone book is good enough.

However in times of need !

As most of you are aware Egham are looking for a new no.1 and so far this is proving to be harder than i thought.

If anyone has any contacts or is aware of anyone looking for a move i would be gratefull if you can pass it on to me.

Ideally someone who can catch a ball !

Cheers

Steve Baker

Egham Manager

Good luck in your search.....on a lighter note I think Rob Green may be looking for a place.........

Good luck in your search.....on a lighter note I think Rob Green may be looking for a place.........

He has called me but i need someone reliable :)

Or looking for a POST, even ????

cheesy%20(2).gif:97:

Thanks sarnie,I hope the door is open enough for me to get my [****!!****] back thru if it don't work out????

I've seen the fa cup/vase draws and some very winable ties there!

Real Sarnie Recruit is back online !

True what you say about Ashford, they are like scavengers! Starting to get fed up with their annual raid on Egham! Oi! Ashford! Stop knickin our players!

Pearcey if the Egham door is kept open for ya (no offence but...) I hope things don't work out for you at Ashford!

All the best mate.

True what you say about Ashford, they are like scavengers! Starting to get fed up with their annual raid on Egham! Oi! Ashford! Stop knickin our players!

Pearcey if the Egham door is kept open for ya (no offence but...) I hope things don't work out for you at Ashford!

All the best mate.

Its nice to see a club like Ashford being called scavengers....I thought any true fan would have been pleased a club like that will give the chance for players to progress

I also realise that your comments were made tounge in cheek and if the big man loses a couple of stone next year he may well be playing a lot higher than Ashford.....

All the best mate.

Where do Egham source their players and how many have come direct from the same club?

Hopefully, he will loose a couple of stone and be playing at a higher level WITH Ashford.

As for being scavengers, thats not fair. football is the same as its always been players move to the highest level they can play or downwards for the money (Bamford Bros to CTFC springs to mind). We have lost a few players to Carshalton, so what do we do, we look around for the best local players to fill the gaps. Not scavenging just surviving.

When players move from Ashford we usually want them to do well, if they have left in the correct manner and tried to better themselves. Thats why we are such a good stepping stone for young players.

Eh calm down! Calm down ! Weeble, Confused and Fatboyatmfc! Don't take things so seriously! (Gee...tough crowd we have in tonight !)

All Egham players have been genetically modifed in a greenhouse next to to the tangerines. Egham's players are just tastier! :)

I know when we've been tango'd !

Good luck to Mr Pearce, a gentleman, scholar and decent keeper. Just remember those [****!!****]-ups against Ash and Chertsey and don't do them again!!! I work with Mrs Oval, Tony's Mum, and she tells me that there are five keepers, including Tony, down at Egham for training. Are none of them up to scratch?

Edited by tempest jungle