Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

League title

Should we start a topic for moaners...The ref was awful, the game was ruined by the pitch,we should have gone up etc etc ...Every time some one moans give em a point and see who wins a dare at monthly intervals and the seasons best whinger......Johnno turn your pc off now and give the others a chance.......

Should we start a topic for moaners...The ref was awful, the game was ruined by the pitch,we should have gone up etc etc ...Every time some one moans give em a point and see who wins a dare at monthly intervals and the seasons best whinger......Johnno turn your pc off now and give the others a chance.......

WEEBS DON'T FORGET JJ'S MATE BRUNTY...........'' WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM, SHOULD HAVE BEATEN 'EM, THE OFFFICIALS WAS S*IT, PITCH WAS RUBBISH'' ALL SPRINGS TO MIND. OY BRUNTY, NO EXCUSES THIS SEASON, YOU HAD A TEAM GOOD ENOUGH LAST SEASON TO GO UP TO THE PREM BUT THE TEAM WAS TOO INCONSISTANT AND DIDN'T PERFORM .......................MAYBE THIS SEASON ??????

GOOD LUCK !

WITH NEVILLE ROACH AS MANAGER, WILL HE BE PLAYER-MANAGER ? NO DOUBT YOU'VE STILL GOT SPENCE THERE TO SCORE YOUR GOALS ?

Edited by NICE GUY

easy tiger!!

i dont moan too often and when i do, i usually have a very strong case to argue.

My close friends that know me have a nick name for me other than DJ, squirt, maggot, dwarf, half pint. They often call me 'Never Wrong', Cos i am very rarely wrong.

I dont usually enter an argument or discussion without knowing i'm right and going to win.

And as captain of a team i usually have to moan lots to the ref as its the done thing. Its not a coincidence that Brunty and i are both skippers of our teams and are accused on here of being the biggest whiners.

I think Brunt is miles ahead of me in those stakes!!

How many other skippers of ccl teams come on here and express there 1 sided views??

When u refer to yourself JJ it is a big I but then I suppose ...... And the first line of acceptance of being wrong is denial...Nice juicy bite tho...Kroons wot u thimk on bite register......

JJ give me a pm and we will have a chat on the phone m8 it would be all good.

I'll skip past the moaning comment - don't know what ur talking about there. :)

Neville got a bad injury last season so don't think he will be playing much - Probably only if very short of players.

I'll skip past the moaning comment - don't know what ur talking about there. :)

Neville got a bad injury last season so don't think he will be playing much - Probably only if very short of players.

CHEERS BRUNTY, FAIR PLAY MATE YOU DIDN'T BITE UNKIE JJ WHO SAID YOU ARE WORSE THAN HIM FOR MOANING, BUT THE SEASON HASN'T STARTED YET !!!!

SHAME ABOUT NEVILLE 'COS HE'S A GOOD PLAYER SO YOU WILL MISS HIM PLAYING BUT HOPEFULLY GAIN FROM HIS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WHILST BEING MANAGER..

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR DRAW IN THE FA CUP AWAY TO MOLESEY A LEAGUE ABOVE, HAPPY WITH THE DRAW ? I DON'T THINK HW ARE IN THE VASE ?

Yeah nev is quality we missed him big time at the end of last season. It's a tough draw but hartley will be a good side next season lots of good things going on down there so who knows. Not sure if I'll be part of it as could be moving house soon but will wait and see.