Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 20th fuxtures...

Molesey 2 (1) Chipstead 2 (0).

Nicely competitive game, but second half changes as usual lost the momentum.

When is that rain coming?

Molesey 2 (1) Chipstead 2 (0).

Nicely competitive game, but second half changes as usual lost the momentum.

When is that rain coming?

MANAGER50 SEEMS A GOOD RESULT AGAINST RYMAN OPPOSITION. WILL BE WATCHING THE MOLES ON SATURDAY AT IMBER COURT. ARE YOU PLAYING ON THEIR MAIN PITCH OR THE PITCHES BEHIND ?

AFTER DOING MY RAIN DANCE, I GOTTA FEELING WE MAY GET A SPRINKLE OF THAT WET STUFF TOMORROW !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

SORRY GUYS !

It's been a very hectic few days in this house. My beloved wife has just been informed she's got to have an emergency hip-operation at the first opportunity at Gatwick Park Hospital, so things are having to be arranged.

LAST NIGHT;-

Dorking FC 1 - 1 Southwick FC. (Played at the Big Field Brockham.)

A very fair result, and I was highly impressed with our squads performance, given that this was the first time they had played a 90 minute match as a team.

I have posted some pics on the DFC web-site.

Yes we still have issues with the state of the pitch at Meadowbank even with all the water we are putting down.

NICE GUY - the Met game against Molesey is on their main pitch. We are playing a reserve/triallist side. The Met tend to have loads of players at pre-season and we expect the opposition to be quite a mixture but fairly strong. The reason it is on the main pitch is that they have been promised a couple of games there and we know the people there very well and they offered us the chance. I know that all clubs are finding it difficult with the weather and all teams are having to play on pitches that are in many cases a bit hard and brown to say the least. Our lads, like all sides I would expect, have worked hard during pre-season, so it should be a nice reward for them to play on what should be a top surface. It would be fair to say they are looking forward to it, so I've made sure all those involved have already signed on!

NICE GUY - the Met game against Molesey is on their main pitch. We are playing a reserve/triallist side. The Met tend to have loads of players at pre-season and we expect the opposition to be quite a mixture but fairly strong. The reason it is on the main pitch is that they have been promised a couple of games there and we know the people there very well and they offered us the chance. I know that all clubs are finding it difficult with the weather and all teams are having to play on pitches that are in many cases a bit hard and brown to say the least. Our lads, like all sides I would expect, have worked hard during pre-season, so it should be a nice reward for them to play on what should be a top surface. It would be fair to say they are looking forward to it, so I've made sure all those involved have already signed on!

THANKS MANAGER50, IT'S A SHAME IT'S NOT MET'S 1ST TEAM AS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD TEST FOR YOU GUYS ANYWAY, AS YOU SAY THE PITCH SHOULD BE IN GOOD CONDITION FOR FOOTBALL TO BE PLAYED, SO AS IT'S ON THE MAIN PITCH, I'LL BE THERE TO WATCH MY 1ST CCL (FRIENDLY) GAME OF MANY THIS SEASON.

LOOKS LIKE MY RAIN DANCE WORKED FOR YOU !!!

GOOD LUCK !

Edited by NICE GUY