Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Season 2009-10

TRS

Pearcey,was J.J.s WORDLY IN THERE,IT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT AMONGST A MEDIOCRE BUNCH OF GOALS.Brunty's miss was missing though.Young hammer was the star though,a true travesty of Justice,in his sending off.

Yeah thanks for leaving that out TRS! :)

Great Video

Finally got round to splicing together a brief video review of last season, with musical accompaniment! You can even play spot the forumite dance%20%282%29.gif

Sorry about the ads, they automaticaly put them on when you add the music - just click the cross and gets rid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPnpJHPoAU

BRILLIANT TRS !

I KNOW YOU SAID THERE WAS SOME DOUBT ABOUT TRS TV BEING AROUND THIS SEASON, PLEASE RE-CONSIDER AND LET TRS RULE ON ! IT WILL BE SO MISSED BY US ALL MATE ESPECIALLY ME AS FIRST THING SUNDAY/MONDAY MORNING IS TO LOOK FOR TRS TV !!!!

PLEASE PUT US ALL OUT OF OUR MISERY TRS........... ARE WE GONING TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF TRS TV THIS SEASON ?

Absolutely superb TRS.

I look forward to our little chats during the coming season at Meadowbank.

I suppose I'll have to explain to you who all our new LOCAL players are ??

HANG ON A MINUTE !!!!!!! You might even know one or two of them.

No names..... No Pack dr..........

Great Work TRS. 2 Highlights for me. Great sending off and know both the ref and AR so will be chatting to them about it. 1st time I have actually watched the worldy. Top work their JJ :)

Thank you gentlemen!

BJR - I'm looking forward to seeing this new look side and I'm wondering who these familiar players will be?

NG - I'm sure I will have the camera with me on occasion next season!

tsf - well you need a steady hand (or a tripod!!). Not wanting free anything to be honest, although usually manage the free parking bit! Maybe the FA can include a purpose built gantry (with central heating) when they next rejig the ground gradings ;) Best places I came across last year for filming were at Carshalton, right up at the back of the stand where you can actually stand behind the seats or Lewes at the top of that grassy bank looking down onto the pitch. Most luxurious was Lancing with it's padded seats (shame about the pay and display car park!).

Thank you gentlemen!

BJR - I'm looking forward to seeing this new look side and I'm wondering who these familiar players will be?

NG - I'm sure I will have the camera with me on occasion next season!

tsf - well you need a steady hand (or a tripod!!). Not wanting free anything to be honest, although usually manage the free parking bit! Maybe the FA can include a purpose built gantry (with central heating) when they next rejig the ground gradings ;) Best places I came across last year for filming were at Carshalton, right up at the back of the stand where you can actually stand behind the seats or Lewes at the top of that grassy bank looking down onto the pitch. Most luxurious was Lancing with it's padded seats (shame about the pay and display car park!).

TRS YOU MENTION LEWES LOOKING DOWN ONTO THE PITCH. WELL IN THAT CASE YOU SHOULD GO TO MOLESEY WHO HAVE A GREAT MAIN STAND (NO PADDED SEATS !!!) - IT'S QUITE HIGH UP LOOKING DOWN ONTO THE PITCH, INFACT IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME WELL, I AM SURE I SAW A FILM BOD VIDEOING A GAME LAST SEASON WITH ALL THE GEAR TRIPOD ETC., ?

FURTHERMORE, THERE WERE 'THE MOLES' DVD'S ON SALE IN THEIR CLUB SHOP SO I BROUGHT ONE OUT OF CUROSITY ONLY £3.00 - IT INCLUDED MUSICAL WARM-UP ACTION, SLOW MOTIONS, REPLAYS AND GOOD PRODUCTION, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO MOLESEY, IT MAY BE WELL WORTH WHILE ESPECIALLY FOR FILMING AND YOU WATCH GOOD FOOTBALL TO BOOT..................NOW THAT'S THE KISS OF DEATH !

Edited by NICE GUY

Just back off holiday.

Brilliant, Brilliant stuff.

Everything evens itself up in the end though.:brille008: