Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

eversley fc

congratulations to david bland and all at eversley fc , a highly commended at the national groundsman of the year awards

Steps 5 and 6 National Award

Winner, Harefield United Grounds Committee, Harefield United FC

Runner Up, Brian Foley, Cogenhoe United FC

Third Place, David Naylor, St Neots Town FC

Highly Commended, Tony Sitford, Corinthian FC

Highly Commended, Mark Webb, Shortwood United FC

Highly Commended, David Bland, Eversley FC

Just been to the Eversley set up while taking the dog for a stroll and the pitch already looks amazing so im sure it will be a joy to play on once again next season

well done to all at Eversley for setting the standard for others to reach. also a good few numbers down there training too..

Begs the questions. £20 per week or decent facilities ? What is the bigger draw to a player ?

Just like to add I am in no way suggesting Eversley are paying for their players !!!!!!

Begs the questions. £20 per week or decent facilities ? What is the bigger draw to a player ?

Just like to add I am in no way suggesting Eversley are paying for their players !!!!!!

The exodus of Badshot Lea players no longer playing at Farnborough probably answers that question.

Mind you they're thinking of joining Camberley, so perhaps not smilewinkgrin.gif

But that depends Greenie. Cambo v Godalming. Reckon it would be a close run thing !!!

hi i am new to this site but do follow local football (surrey / hants) and play locally , has there been a exodus at badshot lea ?

Welcome Gman10

Think most clubs will have had a turnover of players some more than others, also believe that some have left rather than travel to Godallfallming to play home games, I'm sure they will be as strong as last year

Welcome Gman10

Think most clubs will have had a turnover of players some more than others, also believe that some have left rather than travel to Godallfallming to play home games, I'm sure they will be as strong as last year

many thanks teflon, will be interesting to see where the smiths end up

Welcome Gman10

Are you talking about Brad Smith and Smudger??

Both at Camberley last time i heard along with Nick Seldon and Matt Griffiths!

Welcome Gman10

Mike Smith (Smudger), Matt & Dan Griffiths, Roo Grace & Paul Andrews at Camberley

Nick Sowden at Ash

Brad Smith still at Badshot

Early days yet, as Teflon says there's always some local churn at the start of each season

Welcome Gman10

Mike Smith (Smudger), Matt & Dan Griffiths, Roo Grace & Paul Andrews at Camberley

Nick Sowden at Ash

Brad Smith still at Badshot

Early days yet, as Teflon says there's always some local churn at the start of each season

Many thanks for that, i agree always with local clubs a bit of a merry go round as appears with farnham this year