Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Slimline Pearcey

I said CULT !

Lee Pearce pulled off some excellent saves to help Ashford to a 3-0 victory over ex premiership Bradford City.

see pics http://andy578.fotop...875125_121.html

However, what Pearcey doesn't know is that there is a new keepers kit on the way....in PINK!

Well done slimline!

I hear he has been mentioned in dispatches on the Bradford Forums.

But in saying that he is now a BTK so please post on the correct forum.

Pearcey,ignore Krooner he does not speak for the majority on here,you will always be welcome.Nice to see one of our own,playing at a higher level and doing well,unlike Krooner who has stagnated as a Ref,due to lack of ambition.

I wonder if Camberley win promotion this season whether or not Kroons will relinquish his support for Camberley and begin to support a not so BTK club in the ccl.

Ha Ha.

Pearcey you were a topic of conversation at the club yesterday. All step 4 are BTK's Smudgey dear boy and it doesnt mean they are not welcome :)

Lack of ambition and too many burgers for me mate.

JJ dont worry no danger of that happening :)

Duncs you are a legend :)

Camberley must be going for it properly this season mate. Barnard has employed Blount, Rice, Girling, Foster, Millerick, Jeffers all from Cove!!

Koo must have done a good job with that lot for Camberley to want them all back. That doesnt even include Mitch While and John Finnieston.

Koo and Cove are the feeder club for Camberley!

And look where you finished with them all (bar Millers as he was with us last season). Cant include Fossie or Jeffers as they both came from us in the first place as did Mitch. I hear Finno is at Ascot.

I never forget where I come fron

Just can't remember where the m key is.

cheesy%20(2).gif :97: cheesy%20(2).gif :97:

Pearcey,ignore Krooner he does not speak for the majority on here,you will always be welcome.Nice to see one of our own,playing at a higher level and doing well,unlike Krooner who has stagnated as a Ref,due to lack of ambition.

Cheers smudge

Kroons was you going thru the food bills for bill for each home game? And when it came to egham at home,you said halve the food order for that 1,pearcey's left!

Ha Ha.

Pearcey you were a topic of conversation at the club yesterday. All step 4 are BTK's Smudgey dear boy and it doesnt mean they are not welcome :)

Lack of ambition and too many burgers for me mate.

JJ dont worry no danger of that happening :)

Duncs you are a legend :)

And step 2 Kroons....