Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Slimline Pearcey

Weebs you are are a BTK wherever you are :)

Pearcey if I am not there they will save a fortune :)

And thats why I love you....

That was one of our worries in bringing Pearcey to Ashford. The burger bar is only 40 yards from the tank end goal. :smilewinkgrin: So far he is showing lots of will power. keep it up! :cool:

Edited by fatboyatmfc

Cooked in Low FAT oil Pearcey,ask for a helping of Mushy Peas,for a balanced diet.After yesterday's performance you can ask for what you want.Maybe even a Salad.I knew Pearcey when he was just a Kent in the C.C.L.

Edited by Smudge

And look where you finished with them all (bar Millers as he was with us last season). Cant include Fossie or Jeffers as they both came from us in the first place as did Mitch. I hear Finno is at Ascot.

This is not a bite Mr Kroons before you start!!

We were top 6 all season, then had our pitch problems with the club closed for 8 weeks, then we had our cup run, then we had our huge back log of matches (6 games in 13 days i recall), plus we played a reserve team in 5 of our last 8 league games due to planning ahead for the cup final and the amount of games in a short space of time.

Why did Jeffers, milletti, mitch, fozzy, finno all leave Camberley for Cove??

And now why is Jeffers and fozzy back?? Plus ricey, millers and blount joined Camberley.

Simple (i think).

They were obv not good enough in the 1st place and the coaching at Camberley not up to standard to bring those players on.

They leave for Cove or join Cove. Koo gives them quality coaching and guidance and turns them into good players that you welcome back with open arms. The other average players that become better players thru top coaching also join Camberley.

They return to Camberley with the promise of a good pitch, decent wages and the chance to progress.

Just keep sending the not so good players to Cove and we'll get them up to standard.

Easy with the bullying Weebs!

Johnno stayed very loyal to Ash for 8 years. Had a few clubs unofficially enquire for my services 2 or 3 times but my need to move clubs didnt outweigh my Judo career or my friends at Ash.

I have no reason to move clubs now. The boys that moved together hand in hand this season to join their other boy friends that moved last season are of a different generation than myself. I'm generally not a follower.

And anyway.............33 years old and 5 yds slower than when i was 22 years old. Unless a club is looking for an intelligent, play maker that also covers every blade of grass and plays with his heart on his sleeve, i'll be staying where i am, which is good enough for me. I have no desire to have to prove myself all over again. We all know i scored the goal of the season last year and lifted the cup as captain of Cove Football Club.

Thats stuff that dreams are made of. I should really retire!

Now that i've bigged myself up.........

any takers??? futbolbud2.gif

Edited by johnnojudo

Just to jump in here and say Cove where by far the best side we've faced pre-season ( and we've played many a team!) Kept the ball with ease and there was a 30 min period where we couldnt get out of our half

NLN, FARNHAM MAY DISAGREE WITH YOU THERE AFTER BEATING COVE 3-0 !