Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tue 27th Games

I can confirm that Tom is contracted to CTFC

Can i have Tom O'regans phone number as i would like to officially "tap him up"

Cheers

Steve

Who scored your goals TC? I went along to watch Cove, they were winning 2 1 against a Leatherhead side when I left, Cove looked very good going forward new striker looked very good young keeper looks good but could have his workload doubled against a better side,I understand from what Koo tells me that they were missing a couple of players on this performance I would say Cove will do ok.

I only saw the last 30 mins and Dan Simmonds got the 3rd. I watched about an hour of Frimley v Wokingham, not the best.

I wont bite at that Duncs-more's the point are you close to completing a full sweep of being involved and 'released' from every Prem club, you've been at most?!!!

And Steve, you are very welcome to speak to Tom, I will forward you his number, once of course your Chairmans cheque has cleared for the transfer fee you will need to pay for him!

great news.

Good luck tomorow Spencer.

Pitch was lovely.

the 1st was deflection according to Gk and 3 other players,I can't argue the point as I didn't have the greatest of views,as for the "no advantage" 1 your right but papili still missed!

nice one CT but that was a massive swerve oh by the way i've won CCL reserve division and cups wih Ash Aldershot senior cup with Camberley and The Southern Combination Cup and the CCL League cup and runners up in the Aldershot senior cup with Cove in the last 6or 7 seasons not bad eh CT

My mistake Duncs I didn't realize you were the manager or head coach when you won those titles and Cups, I take it all back

Glad you are not going to bite :) I wouldn't knock duncs too much though, he was probably appointed a football position on merit rather than buying it.

nice one CT but that was a massive swerve oh by the way i've won CCL reserve division and cups wih Ash Aldershot senior cup with Camberley and The Southern Combination Cup and the CCL League cup and runners up in the Aldershot senior cup with Cove in the last 6or 7 seasons not bad eh CT

Duncs impressive haul,on a low Budget I bet,but were you the main man,maybe Chertseytown could post his roll call of Honours.Or more importantly offer you a position at the Champions Elect 10/11,

Not saying it doesn't count for nothing, could be a decent candidate but not sure how many step 5 clubs would have given you an opportunity on that alone, probably none. Is it fair to say that it is a problem at this level of football and above, i.e. bright potential managers not being given the chance because of clubs feeling obliged to opt for the tried and trusted in the hotseat?

Edited by Green Pea

Not saying it doesn't count for nothing, could be a decent candidate but not sure how many step 5 clubs would have given you an opportunity on that alone, probably none. Is it fair to say that it is a problem at this level of football and above, i.e. bright potential managers not being given the chance because of clubs feeling obliged to opt for the tried and trusted in the hotseat?

Is that y green/town stuck with their manager and didn't appoint a "bright potential" manager with what happened last season?

Seems others thought same GP not many manager changes at all levels this summer so probably not too many promising ones would have been available if you dud change.

Good result for Dorking last night and looks like this season could be a very exciting one in both divisions.

Any games tonight anywhere?

Steve, please stay away from Tom O'Regan!!!

Did you play last night?

We beat Beaconsfield first team 5-2. First pre season game that we have actually played well.

Hope its a good sign !