Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tue 27th Games

worst dorking side youve ever seen?

tongue in cheek shirley trs?

rest of the post I agree with.

get them fit for this league and that side will be out of the relegation places comfortably, if we keep them.

keep faith with some youth off the bench and maybe Chicks are back.

Bl00dy Big Tongue - Bl00dy small cheeks, eh, TSF ?

................ anyone at a loss tomorrow evening, (Thursday) Our DFC 1st. squad are playing a game against our ever growing Under 18's squad. Kick-Off around 6-30.

All welcome to come and view.

Just for the record, I chatted to Mick Sullivan, Leatherhead Manager, after the game and he had some very encouraging thoughts on our performance.

My mistake Duncs I didn't realize you were the manager or head coach when you won those titles and Cups, I take it all back

its as much about the management team as it is the players CT and yes I have been The manager at some clubs, but as i've said before I don't have the time it takes to run a side in the CCL Premier (if its done properly ) anymore,my best skill is motivating players and thats why it suits me to be a no.2 its not just about shouting and screaming at people (anyone can do that )its about positiveness and not dwelling on players mistakes because if you do that at this levell you will soon get disillusioned and lose the players respect.

Whilst Tom O'reagan is obviously a very good player and will torment defences this season, i wouldnt get too carried away on last nights performance as he was up against an U18 right footed central midfielder playing his first ever game at left back!

I thought Chertsey were the better team on the night and deserved the win, i could go on about how many first teamers we had missing but that would sound like sour grapes, the fact is Chertsey won and won well.

Not sure about your staff bellowing orders from the main stand, ok for a friendly i guess, but you dont do that in league games do you?

Anyway i enjoyed my first trip to Alwyns Lane, thank you for the welcome and good luck for the season.

My mistake Duncs I didn't realize you were the manager or head coach when you won those titles and Cups, I take it all back

Glad you are not going to bite :) I wouldn't knock duncs too much though, he was probably appointed a football position on merit rather than buying it.

Buying it didn't work out too well at Aldershot though....