Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

hayes gate!!!

nice pitch at eversley, good game though. we were better when we went more direct and played into channels.

we havent had nowhere near our best 11 out yet and havent had a ball winner in the middle of the park. firmie is back wednesday.

also who said danny barrance was lazy??? hat trick yesterday after being injured all through pre season, and not being fit!!!

nice pitch at eversley, good game though. we were better when we went more direct and played into channels.

we havent had nowhere near our best 11 out yet and havent had a ball winner in the middle of the park. firmie is back wednesday.

also who said danny barrance was lazy??? hat trick yesterday after being injured all through pre season, and not being fit!!!

he looks decent in the video!

Barrance showed his ability on Saturday. I couldnt make the game due to work, however watching the video those of the types of goals he can score. He has an excellent left foot, but in all honesty his problem is that he is lazy.

Not a midfield player but playing there due to the number of players missing, hopefully in the next couple of weeks a few of the players should be coming back. Have been told that fermie, mcgovern, homer and maybe cahil will be coming back

Barrance showed his ability on Saturday. I couldnt make the game due to work, however watching the video those of the types of goals he can score. He has an excellent left foot, but in all honesty his problem is that he is lazy.

Not a midfield player but playing there due to the number of players missing, hopefully in the next couple of weeks a few of the players should be coming back. Have been told that fermie, mcgovern, homer and maybe cahil will be coming back

i take it those players would strengthen there team quite a bit then , so should see stronger gate ?

yes they will strengthen the team as and when they come back. It will however take some time for them to be fit as they have not played for some months

hopefully they will come back fitter than there keeper lol, no offence meant

are we right in saying there defence is pretty poor 9 goals leaked in 4 games, they clearly can score them , atleast there exciting lol

, did barrance score ?

Edited by gman10

we didnt just lose to cobham we lost to the officials aswell, how on earth the centre half wasnt sent off when forward was clean through??

then the penalty he gave to cobham when it was a clearly good tackle, then right before there 3rd goal came the offside against us when clean through on goal was clearly never offside!!

why were the only people getting paid on the pitch the ones that have never played and claerly are not good enough for this standard!!!!

im sick of the refs in this league already and think something needs to be done about it, we have come up a level but gone down 2 or 3 in refs!!!

the ref last night was a joke and as its a job to some of them then i think we shouldnt have to pay them when they dont do there job!!

would u get paid ifu didnt do your job???

Officials havnt been the best this season, but then it's not the premiership and I guess they are only as inconsistant as your performances, so would say it fits. You will play on bad pitches and good pitches, have bad refs and good refs, play against bad players and good players... Get on with it. I was on top of pen 100 percent was the right decision, but yes our cb should have gone. Maybe if your players and fans alike didn't get on the officials backs, as we didn't it would have seen more go your way. You were beat by a better team who tbh wasn't at full strength and didn't get out of 2nd gear.

Come on gate

The only dodgy decisions were made by your defence who got ripped to shreds by hounslow first half every time they went forward . Yes you were bette second half but too little too late. Also I'm sure if you ask any player feltham is their 'cup final'

Hey Guys, Give them a chance, They will learn as they go on, yes some people do jump before they can walk, But if i know Mick Harvey as well as i do , he will not be jumping up and down Yet...

give them time to blend.

Brunty How you doing , fancy dropping a Div. hope you are well, speak soon.

regards Butts HVFC.

Edited by Butts

I agree gate , i have seen well over 30 games in div 1 and bar 1 (who was a very good army ref) every other ref has been really poor,

booking players early in the game for a fair attempt to get the ball, then making it hard for themselves in 2nd half as 6 or 7 on yellows, so they let everything else (which is generally alot worse) go

they never talk to players or explain why they have given a decision ( a simple i saw you push him) would be fine

a fair few of them including linesman are far too unfit or old to get up and down , (once saw a linesman give a offside on the edge of 18 yard box when he was on half way line)

i understand the refs have a tough job and i applaud them for that, but surely the process in which they are promoted to the league is wrong sum where , rant over