Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anagram Records Trophy - 2010/2011

does anyone no what is going on with letchworth .as we here we are waiting on a decition today if our game is on from what i hear one of there players attacked the ref after there cup game and they may be susspended .

Can someone translate please, I'm not fluent in this form of Bucks dialect....

It's a tough Padbury inner city dialect Neutral Fan. I had a mate once who knew someone who lives in the Bronx - I will ask and see if he knows.....

even better you can both ask me when we next meet . thats if you get time after they have scrapped you of the pavement

does anyone no what is going on with letchworth .as we here we are waiting on a decition today if our game is on from what i hear one of there players attacked the ref after there cup game and they may be susspended .

It's a tough Padbury inner city dialect Neutral Fan. I had a mate once who knew someone who lives in the Bronx - I will ask and see if he knows.....

even better you can both ask me when we next meet . thats if you get time after they have scrapped you of the pavement

I have never been "scrapped of a pavement" before. What does that mean exactly?

Semi Finals (26 March)

Padbury United v Letchworth GCE

Sarratt v Aston Clinton

It wouldn't surprise me if Saturday's Semi Final at Padbury is a rough house with cards brandished like confetti, both yellow and red

if you and the other c/ck want to take the piss out of dyslexia that has nothing to do with football dont moan when it comes on top . as it will as i dont take it on the chin and that is a promise

if you and the other c/ck want to take the piss out of dyslexia that has nothing to do with football dont moan when it comes on top . as it will as i dont take it on the chin and that is a promise

If you can't take stick why do you dish it out?

hold on a min i took it even when your mob beat us even all the texts . its football banter . but not when its about other stuff .

hold on a min i took it even when your mob beat us even all the texts . its football banter . but not when its about other stuff .

It was one text - not texts. That was football banter.

It is people on this forum from your club who regularly dish out the insults and childish name calling - (check out this thread). If you lot can't take a bit of banter back without resorting to threats of physical violence then it is a bit of a sad day and doesn't reflect very well on your club does it?

Semi Finals (26 March)

Padbury United v Letchworth GCE

Sarratt v Aston Clinton

It wouldn't surprise me if Saturday's Semi Final at Padbury is a rough house with cards brandished like confetti, both yellow and red

bet they will have to be on there best behavior after every thing that is going on at there club lol wonder what the ref will think about them beating up refs .

Craig Bicknell - It's lucky you were drawn at home on Saturday, Hackney Marshes seems to be paying their ground a compliment!:

http://hoppysnaps.blogspot.com/2010/08/letchworth-garden-city-eagles.html

Padbury is a

village and also a civil parish within Aylesbury Vale district in

Buckinghamshire,England.

Population - 789.

Tring is a small

market town and also a civil parish in the Chiltern Hills in Hertfordshire,England.

Population -

Haha you are actually as stupid as Rhodes...this post sums it up...thanx for the info Dog but as I know,no-one in the team is from Padbury..?? I bet ur born & bred in ya farmers Market town..related to everyone are ya..ever noticed no gaps in-between ya toes...yea u better get yourself on Jeremy Kyle mate..& jus so u know...we play to win not make friends so we couldn't give a F**K wot u & neural boy/fan (what-ever his name is) think about us as a team/club..oh & one final thing..well done last nite..bottle-jobs hahaha

Padbury is a

village and also a civil parish within Aylesbury Vale district in

Buckinghamshire,England.

Population - 789.

Tring is a small

market town and also a civil parish in the Chiltern Hills in Hertfordshire,England.

Population -

Haha you are actually as stupid as Rhodes...this post sums it up...thanx for the info Dog but as I know,no-one in the team is from Padbury..?? I bet ur born & bred in ya farmers Market town..related to everyone are ya..ever noticed no gaps in-between ya toes...yea u better get yourself on Jeremy Kyle mate..& jus so u know...we play to win not make friends so we couldn't give a F**K wot u & neural boy/fan (what-ever his name is) think about us as a team/club..oh & one final thing..well done last nite..bottle-jobs hahaha

Genius. What a fantastic ambassador for Padbury Football Club you are.

Edited by The Doog is King

You gonna come down and watch then Saturday Rhodes, or you too busy with your pretend I'm involved with a club duties?

Ref Off Ref - Well Mr Angry seems to be doing a good job of ruining your Club's good reputation at the moment so I'm not sure I would want to visit you

Haha, tell him Mr.Angry.

And we use the famous motto of a famous South London club...but take it a step further...

No one likes us, and we don't f**king care

Ah... I misunderstood. I had visions of TDIK with a crust around him covered in poppy seeds.....

You gonna come down and watch then Saturday Rhodes, or you too busy with your pretend I'm involved with a club duties?

Ref Off Ref - Well Mr Angry seems to be doing a good job of ruining your Club's good reputation at the moment so

I'm not sure I would want to visit you

I wondered when youd drag yourself from under ur rock...your not welcome at Padbury anyway so F**K off u stupid old T**T..infact ur not welcome anywhere r u?!