Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 31 August/1 September

Was at the Stotfold game this evening. Talk about smash and grab!

Sjj2112 - Also the term 'smash and grab' is normally associated with a backs to the wall 1-0 away win

[quote name='Robbie' date='01 September 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1283377216' post='1660518'

Division One

6 0 London Lions v Sun Postal Sports

AVIOD PLAYING LONDON LIONS MIDWEEK, Saturdays they can't hit a barn door to save their lives, but midweek, 5-1 v Cockfosters, 8-1 v Sport Benfica and now this against a previous unbeaten Sun Postal.

As an eye witness said after the Cockfosters game 'at least 9 players with Ryman League or above experience in their team', take it these players ply their trade at a higher level on weekends then?

Fair play to them if this is the case, if it was though I'd be pee'd off getting dropped everytime a midweek game came about just to suit the 'Galactios'

Tuesday 31 August

FA Cup Preliminary Round Replays

1 2 Cockfosters v Cheshunt

An 'interesting, very interesting' report from another's Forum, is 138 Chalk Lane's capacity then!:

Cockfosters 1 Cheshunt 2

FA CUP

ADM £4 PROG £1

Reasonable game which was shaded by the away 'giants' from the Ryman League. Chalk Lane was packed full which can only be good for the home club.

Match highlights including all the three goals now on http://www.thecoldend.blogspot.com

rhodes when i said it was packed full it might of been a slight overestimate. i just wanted to underline the fact the crowd was larger than average for fosters which hopefully put some much needed money their way.

The Cold End - Well if that was the case then it was somewhat misleading, you gave the distinct impression Chalk Lane was full to the rafters on Tuesday evening like an old fashioned 63.000 at Highbury, 58,000 at White Hart Lane and 31,000 at The Dell for example, pre the infamous Taylor report

You're such a [****!!****] Rhodes

oh NF that's a bit harsh, he's a F*+<*ng big pain in the ar$e & a anatagonising pr1ck, but he's not a [****!!****] !

You're such a [****!!****] Rhodes

NeutralFan - What did I say that wasn't true though, my guess is that the official attendance at Chalk Lane on Tuesday was vastly under reported, Cheshunt would have brought at least 100 followers

Cheshunt haven't got 100 supporters! Less than half that probably.

I can't believe c*ck is a banned word on here!

I'll rephrase my words then and say 'Chalk Lane was very busy with the official attendance of 138 dwarfing last season's league average of 65'.... like if a blue square premier team averaged 2,000 and suddenly got 4,000 in a cup game you'd say it was packed!!!!

I'll rephrase my words then and say 'Chalk Lane was very busy with the official attendance of 138 dwarfing last season's league average of 65'.... like if a blue square premier team averaged 2,000 and suddenly got 4,000 in a cup game you'd say it was packed!!!!

thecoldend.......welcome to Rhodesworld!!

I don't, it's only when attendances are blatantly over or under reported

I don't, it's only when attendances are blatantly over or under reported in my estimation