Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berks & Bucks Intimediate County Cup

Craig Bicknell - Well I predict Tring Corinthians will turn you over tomorrow afternoon

My guess is that it will be a tight game at Tring Corinthians today on a heavy pitch which will even things up quite a bit, it could even go to extra time and penalties.

Anything with 0 against would be nice, extra time, penalties, toss of the coin, best of thee haha....who knows

Nice one tho Lee, sure Craig will have the boys giving it their best shot.

Nearly Rhodes, heavy pitch, tight game, 1-1....oh dear then came the second half.

I'm sure knowing they had you in their corner made them....puke haha

Quarter Finals (29 January, 1.30pm)

Aston Clinton v Chalfont Wasps

Wootton & Dry Sandford United v AFC Spartans

Didcot Casuals v Reading YMCA

Woodley Town v Highmoor/Ibis

How do we think Aston Clinton will do tomorrow afternoon as the sole SSML representatives remaining in the competition

Ref Off Ref - I expect you are still smarting from that hugely disappointing 3-2 home defeat to Reading YMCA aren't you

No Rhodes, unlike some we move on, in actual fact but won't bore you with details the result looking back was actually a blessing in disguise.

And remember too, most people on here support the SSML, but guess as you don't have a club stupid enough to take you in then you'll support just about anyone irrespective of the league they're involved in

Blessing in disguise cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif so it was a good thing you got knocked out is that what your saying lol I DONT THINK SO craig and the boys wont see it that way the answer to your question rhodes is yes lol Refs right good luck to the remaining ssmfl clubs still in it :)

your right lee im not going to lie i am still gutted about the result big time so will the lads be . all i will say it did teach me alot losing that game and opened my eyes to alot of things . good luck today mate i see you have a tough one .

Tough one your not wrong we have 6 yes six starting players from last week missing bl00dy nightmare might have to play myself yet mind you the bigger the challenge and crowd the better no one expects us to get anything today so no pressure just going to tell the young lads to go and express themselves and enjoy it. hopefully they would have learnt a bit more after today its all about gaining experience for themselves at the moment listening and hopefully learning bye the way sam was out last night lol (onlyfor a meal)

Craig and the boys obviously will still be smarting from that defeat but d1ckhead asked the question to me which as I said, we have moved on and because of cup tied players in a way it was a blessing in disguise as Craig can now stick to a settled team if everyone is available....was just my opinion, doesn't mean everyone shares it or agree's with it.

Think the post from Rhodes asking the question was to hopefully get a bite from me, you were close Rhodes but unfortunately haven't got me teeth in yet....another time maybe.

Aston Clinton v Chalfont Wasps.....Match postponed according to Mitoo......anyone know as to why?

The local council called the game off - must be their pitch?

Nice one HTFCew....mind you their pitch is normally in good nick, then again local borough council's, say no more.

The local council called the game off - must be their pitch?

Can they do that, isn't it up to an Official making a pitch inspection