Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berks & Bucks Intimediate County Cup

Yes they have mentioned it!

Well how come when I asked why the Reading YMCA game wasn't kicking off at 3.00pm I got no reply

Padbury 2-3 Reading YMCA

Not gonna hide from it, we should have been out of sight first half, but second half just didn't turn up.

How bad were we today, Reading were awful, so that says it all.

Hopefully though we can learn from it and kick on, sh1t happens and today was a classic example

I could sense that there might be 'a shock' on the cards today

I could sense that there might be 'a shock' on the cards today

and you was right we was awfull it has opened my eyes to alot of things today . cant belive we lost to a sunday morning out fit we have alot of work to do if we want to comete with the best . because if we can lose to a team like we lost to today we could lose everything this season no excuses we were awfull .

Padbury 2-3 Reading YMCA

Not gonna hide from it, we should have been out of sight first half, but second half just didn't turn up.

Hopefully though we can learn from it and kick on, sh1t happens and today was a classic example

ROR - dont worry about the other team, you got beat...look inwards.

All the crowing that has gone on from the Padbury boys...........it will be interesting to see how you get on next season? Week in week out you have to be on your game or you lose!

This is not a dig by the way.

I wonder whether his boy was at fault for any of the three goals

It's cool...as the Gaffa says tho it has opened his eyes and I think to b a top manager you need to learn when things don't go well, Craig would be the first to admit you learn nothing if you win week in, week out.

Anyway nice to see Aston Clinton progressed, after all we should all want the best for SSML clubs in outside competitions

F**k off Rhodes, I'd be the first to admit if he was, you can't resist knocking my boy, you're clever the way you post it but I know your angle.....please come and watch us one day, then your posts will at least carry some weight

you win with class and lose with class thats your problem craig you wont win every game and sometimes you have to hold your hands we have all played better than the opposition and lost

i no what you are saying and thats the thing lee we didnt play better than the opposition the difference was we did not put our chances away they had 3 chances all game and put every one away . when we was 2.1 up our forwards went through 1 on 1 with the keeper 3 times in 5 mins and missed every one

this has been coming we havent played well for a long time .

Padbury 2-3 Reading YMCA

All the crowing that has gone on from the Padbury boys...........it will be interesting to see how you get on next season? Week in week out you have to be on your game or you lose!

and you are right mate and as is said it has opened my eyes to alot of things

Padbury 2-3 Reading YMCA

and you are right mate and as is said it has opened my eyes to alot of things

Fair play Craig.....sometimes a defeat can tell you a lot.........for example who can step up and take their chance when you have a few players out.

• 2 weeks later...

That's strange, Ref Off Ref hasn't updated us on the competition, I wonder why:

Fourth Round

Aston Clinton 3 Unity 1

http://www.astonclintonfc.co.uk/matchdetails.asp?mid=757

WoodleyTown 3 v P&IC United 1

Chalfont Wasps 1 Amersham Town 0

Highmoor/Ibis 2 Olney Town 0

FC Beaconsfield 2 Didcot Casuals 4

Padbury United 2 Reading YMCA 3

Wootton & Dry Sandford United 3 Penn & Tylers Green 1

Bierton 4 AFC Spartans 7

Quarter Finals (29 January, 1.30pm)

Aston Clinton v Chalfont Wasps

Wootton & Dry Sandford United v AFC Spartans

Didcot Casuals v Reading YMCA

Woodley Town v Highmoor/Ibis

Ref Off Ref - You must still be reeling over that 3-2 defeat against Reading YMCA, it seemed to hit you hard