Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berks & Bucks Intimediate County Cup

unless you are the number 1 at new bradwell they dont like any one else getting involved

I don't disagree with that as I'm on record as saying the Haynes family run the Club with a rod of iron however they don't do a bad job all considered and Mrs Haynes does make exceedingly good cakes doesn't she!

Rhodes you cannot resist it can you, you nothing about our club at all. And just for the record ROR always helped when he was at Bradwell, putting the goals up writing match reports etc etc and Paul left the club as his Son left for pastures new that is why. When Padbury do not play both of them come down sometimes to watch and for a beer and are always welcomed . As for Tom's injury he was covered by our insurance but as ROR will tell you it was a problems with the underwriters kept losing the paperwork and would not pay out, i kept forwarding him the emails they were sending me to keep him in the loop. Football insurance is not worth the paper its written on. one of Under 18's broke his leg in September and after completing a 30 pages claim we are still waiting ........

At New Bradwell the manager makes his own decisions on his backroom staff and players, we appoint the manager and will alway back his decisions unless it goes against the constitution and rules of the club. You cannot have players or backroom staff at the club when the manager does not want them or else why would you need a manager. Craig I am sure you would agree if you did not want somone at your club on the playing side you would not expect the committee to interfere

i totally agree mate

Why would ROR chase them himself. It was our job, I just sent him the mails so he could see we were trying our hardest.

I thought you said Ref Off Ref was a do'er, putting up goal posts and writing match reports etc, I find from my experieces with the likes of Haringey Borough and Kentish Town that if you want something doing then do it yourself as otherwise nothing gets done. Although I don't doubt you sent a few e-mails to the underwriters about the insurance you never really 'busted a gut' did you to get the money for a young goalkeeper who was quite badly injured whilst in your 'employ'.

Rhodes what are you doing? The fella is telling you what happened and your trying to make things up!

Grow up Rhodes!

Monkeymonkey8 - I'm not making anything up and am only going by what New Bradwell has said, although I'm sure the Club did send some e-mails trying to get the underwriters to pay out it was probably all a bit half hearted. They would have been better off giving Ref Off Ref all the insurance details and letting him try to chase the money for his boy on behalf of the Club, that's all I'm saying.

Monkeymonkey8 - I'm not making anything up and am only going by what New Bradwell has said, although I'm sure the Club did send some e-mails trying to get the underwriters to pay out it was probably all a bit half hearted. They would have been better off giving Ref Off Ref all the insurance details and letting him try to chase the money for his boy on behalf of the Club, that's all I'm saying.

Another little trick of Rhodes ladies and gents, he takes what you've said and puts a negative spin on it, interpreting it and gilding the lily using his own standards. So one way of looking at it is that this is how he would behave given the same situation, not necessarily how you would or did.

Apart from that, what's it got to do with him? Just sticking his slimy nose in something that doesn't concern him.

Loosely - Most members will see where I'm coming from on this one and nod their heads in agreement, like I said, as the saying goes, if you want something doing then do it yourself. Ref Off Ref probably feels somewhat agrieved with New Bradwell St Peter as they didn't come through for him but if the Club had allowed him to doggedly chase the insurance money himself that would have surely made more sense or don't you see it that way.

Another little trick of Rhodes ladies and gents, he takes what you've said and puts a negative spin on it, interpreting it and gilding the lily using his own standards. So one way of looking at it is that this is how he would behave given the same situation, not necessarily how you would or did.

Apart from that, what's it got to do with him? Just sticking his slimy nose in something that doesn't concern him.

loose have Southill got any games after 18 dec or in the new year in jan before the 6 jan as i might go ?

Loosely - Most members will see where I'm coming from on this one and nod their heads in agreement, like I said, as the saying goes, if you want something doing then do it yourself. Ref Off Ref probably feels somewhat agrieved with New Bradwell St Peter as they didn't come through for him but if the Club had allowed him to doggedly chase the insurance money himself that would have surely made more sense or don't you see it that way.

I feel agrieved it's 5am Sunday morning and I've got to go to work

Aston Clinton v Walton Court Wanderers (11 December, 1.30pm)

Interesting.....................!!!!!!!

B &B INTER CUP

ASTON CLINTON 1 WALTON COURT WANDERERS 1(AET)

ASTON WON 4 - 1 ON PEN

GATE 35

WALTON COURT WERE JUST A BUNCH OF C..TS HIDING BE HIND THERE COLOUR REF DID VERY WELL BUT SAID AFTER THE GAME IF HE DID ANYTHING TO UPSET THEM IT MIGHT START A FREE FOR ALL AND HE WAS SCARED WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO HIM AFTER THE GAME.

and the other side of the coin!!!!

What nonsensemad.gif If the ref was scared to upset then how come he gave Aston Clinton a dubious penalty which allowed them an equaliser, then disallowed what would have been a last minute (of extra tme) winner for Walton Court on the strength of an offside flag from the home club linesman?

I was expecting an easy home win, and an early journey home with a 1.30 kick off, but Aston Clinton failed to take several early chances and Walton Court, who play alognside Aston's reserves in the Aylesbury League, grew in confidence. Suspect this game highlights how poor the Spartan South Midlands Division Two is rather than the strength of the Aylesbury League. I expected a disappointing ground and that's what I got. Pitch not even roped off, although I guess it's not a requirement for cup matches.

not to be outdone!!!

What nonsense well Steveb thats what the Ref, told me & Chairman ,Club President in the bar after the game when asked why he didn't send the Walton court player off when it was a Deifnite case of the Defender being last man his words" if i sent him off he was scared all hell would have broken out" when asked about the two footed challenge into the face of the keeperwitch cut his nose open he said the same he also said they were threating him all back to the Dressing room & in the dressing room

he was going to call the police he has reported them to the B&B FA Have to agree Walton Court when they were playing football they were the better team but there keeper was Man of the Match

Taken from TK Forum

Edited by BUFC

Third Round Results.

3.1 Highmoor/Ibis v Crowmarsh Giffard aet

8.1 Olney Town v Abingdon United Reserves

1.3 Stoke Green v Chalfont Wasps aet

3.2 Didcot Casuals v Saxton Rovers

7.1 Reading YMCA v Childrey United

0.1 Eton Wick v Amersham Town

4.6 Wycombe Community Centre v Unity

3.2 Wootton & D.S. United v Harwell International

3.4 Finchampstead v Padbury United aet

1.1 Aston Clinton v Walton Court Wanderers aet...4-1 pens

4.0 Bierton v Chalfont St Peter Reserves

4.3 AFC Spartans v Winslow United

4.6 Didcot Town Reserves v P&ICUnited

1.4 Frisham & Yatterdon v Penn & Tylers Green

3.0 FC Beaconsfield v Waltham

Woodley Town v Binfield Reserves (18/12/10)

Round Four draw (08/01/11)

Aston Clinton v Unity

WoodleyTown or Binfield Reserves v P&IC United

Chalfont Wasps v Amersham Town

Highmoor/Ibis v Olney Town

FC Beaconsfield v Didcot Casuals

Padbury United v Reading YMCA

Wootton & DS United v Penn & Tylers Green

Bierton v AFC Spartans

• 4 weeks later...

Counth Cup weekend this week.

Round 3

Woodley Town v Binfield Reserves

Round 4

ASTON CLINTON v Unity

Chalfont Wasps v AMERSHAM TOWN

PADBURY UTD v Reading YMCA

Wootton & DS Utd v Penn & Tyler Gn

Bierton v AFC Spartans

TBC

Woodley Town or Binfield Res v P&IC United

Two level 6 clubs still left in competition in Olney Town and Amersham Town, both have tough games though to reach the Quarter Finals which will be on 29th January.

lets hope this rain stops least we are back at padbury for this one as buckingham will have ducks on pitch .

Buckingham Town are not playing Aylesbury United then by any chance are they LOL

Aston Clinton v Unity

Bierton v AFC Spartans

That's strange, nobody has pointed out that Padbury's game with Reading YMCA tomorrow was being played at Springfields

Aston Clinton v Unity

Bierton v AFC Spartans

That's strange, nobody has pointed out that Padbury's game with Reading YMCA tomorrow was being played at Springfields

It quite clearly says that it is on the official league website / Mitoo ! Why go anywhere else?

Horace - Yes but nobody from Padbury mentioned it on here, it's as if they were trying to keep it under wraps

The dog poo on the pitch with prepare us for some of the sh1t we'll no doubt have to face next season...so good practice.

And as for Rhodes rolling about in it, will only match what he is full of haha