Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berks & Bucks Intimediate County Cup

I think this is moving away from the actual thread and we should all move on. Last year Aston Clinton Broke the rules and were removed and this season we were removed for the same reason.

Craig,

You have gotta fancy your chances now, Knowing you even if you had to play us you would have been confident :smilewinkgrin: . Who do people think will be the closet rival to Padbury out of the teams left ?

Still some decent sides left in, Winslow gave us a tough game Saturday, Aston Clinton on their day can be a force, Saxon Rovers, winners in 2009 are still also in the competition, but with the prospect of this years Final being at Newport Pagnell then that alone is an incentive.

Going on current form Padbury V Olney would make a good final

Make a good crowd too....have to see how round 3 goes and whether round 4 is kind I guess, like round 2 when we got a bye LOL

Going on current form Padbury V Olney would make a good final

thats right mate olney would be a good game but to be fair they are just the old mk wanderers .who struggled in div 2 . chalfont wasps would be the one we want as they beat us in final 2.0 when i was at pbmk .or spartons look ok also didcot town or chalfont st peter res should be strong . and after playing winslow sat they have been our hardest game so far they are very strong . or aston clinton they are another strong out fit with a good manager . but its earli days and we have picked up a few injures over the last few weeks and suspentions from a couple of lads playing sunday witch i have now stopped .

but i am getting the book out again and signing a couple hopefully .

would be like watching kids kick and run kick and run and maybe some mor kick and run lol

For your sake I hope we don't find out who u r mr random...u ain't got a clue wot ur on about...kick run...who plays like that??? Padbury get called alot mate but a 'kick & run' team were not haha & I'm sure everyone on here will back me up on that u C**K...!!!

would be like watching kids kick and run kick and run and maybe some mor kick and run lol

For your sake I hope we don't find out who u r mr random...u ain't got a clue wot ur on about...kick run...who plays like that??? Padbury get called alot mate but a 'kick & run' team were not haha & I'm sure everyone on here will back me up on that u C**K...!!!

Have to slightly disagree with that statement Mr Angry, Padbury can be a kick and run team...haha anyone who d**ks them get kicked and then end up running (that's what that RANKDUMB meant wasn't it?)

If the draw keeps SSML sides apart then I think it can definately be an all SSML Final this year, Winslow, Clinton or Padbury, somehow despite their division one status I don't think Amersham could beat either one of the 3 above mentioned sides....just an opinion, but with 32 sides left they probably all feel they have a chance I guess.

mr townsend tut tut tut o dear

Bit like fishing.....could have hooked a corker here lol

mr townsend tut tut tut o dear

Bit like fishing.....could have hooked a corker here lol

just another padbury hatter mate . hughesy went to the hospital yesterday mate bad news he has cracked his ribs just to add to all our other injures . thats him out for tommorrow weatley . danny hart . flux . lyon . hopefully your tom will be ok . at least for sat macca will be sighned and ready and sam bearman shame sam is cup tied .

Be up to the boys you put out then to prove they are up for the challenges that lay ahead...at least for once we're the underdogs so can relax and hopefully play our football

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the accurate Third Round draw:

Berks & Bucks Intermediate Cup Third Round

(Ties to be played Saturday 27th November 2010, 1.30pm)

Highmoor/Ibis v Crowmarsh Gifford

Olney Town v Abingdon United Reserves

Stoke Green v Chalfont Wasps

Didcot Casuals v Saxton Rangers

Reading YMCA v Childrey United

Eton Wick v Amersham Town

Wycombe Community United v Unity

Wooton & Dry Sandford United v Harwell International

Finchampstead v Padbury United

Aston Clinton v Walton Court Wanderers

Bierton v Chalfont St Peter Reserves

AFC Spartans v Winslow United

Didcot Town Reserves v P & IC United

Frilsham & Yattendon v Penn & Tylers Green

FC Beaconsfield v Waltham

Woodley Town v Binfield Reserves

• 2 weeks later...

The Berks & Bucks Intermediate Cup Third Round as it currently stands:

Highmoor Ibis 3 v 1 Crowmarsh Gifford (aet)

Olney Town v Abingdon United Reserves (11 December)

Stoke Green v Chalfont Wasps (11 December)

Reading YMCA 7 Childrey United 1

Eton Wick v Amersham Town (11 December, 1.30pm)

Wooton & Dry Sandford United 3 v 2 Harwell International

Finchampstead 3 v 4 Padbury United (aet)

Aston Clinton v Walton Court Wanderers (11 December, 1.30pm)

Bierton 4-0 Chalfont St Peter Reserves

AFC Spartans v Winslow United (11 December, 1.30pm)

Didcot Town Reserves v P & IC United (11 December)

Frilsham & Yattendon v Penn & Tylers Green (11 December)

Woodley Town 6 v 0 Binfield Reserves

The Berks & Bucks Intermediate Cup Third Round as it currently stands:

Highmoor Ibis 3 v 1 Crowmarsh Gifford (aet)

Olney Town v Abingdon United Reserves (11 December)

Stoke Green v Chalfont Wasps (11 December)

Reading YMCA 7 Childrey United 1

Eton Wick v Amersham Town (11 December, 1.30pm)

Wooton & Dry Sandford United 3 v 2 Harwell International

Finchampstead 3 v 4 Padbury United (aet)

Aston Clinton v Walton Court Wanderers (11 December, 1.30pm)

Bierton 4-0 Chalfont St Peter Reserves

AFC Spartans v Winslow United (11 December, 1.30pm)

Didcot Town Reserves v P & IC United (11 December)

Frilsham & Yattendon v Penn & Tylers Green (11 December)

Woodley Town 6 v 0 Binfield Reserves

padbury utd v reading ymca . 8th jan

That will be an interesting one, I don't think Reading YMCA are mugs

That will be an interesting one, I don't think Reading YMCA are mugs

we will look forward to it . it is nice to get a home tie for once . we have 4 games in jan witch are all cup games interesting month for us just means we might lose top spot in league .

Craig Bicknell - Be honest, is Ref Off Ref a benefit to Padbury United or a hindrance, I know that he wasn't Mr Popular at New Bradwell St Peter. Anyway good luck for the rest of the campaign, you seem like a decent Club going in the right direction.