Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berks & Bucks Intimediate County Cup

Craig Bicknell - Be honest, is Ref Off Ref a benefit to Padbury United or a hindrance, I know that he wasn't Mr Popular at New Bradwell St Peter. Anyway good luck for the rest of the campaign, you seem like a decent Club going in the right direction.

i will answer honest he has been a massive benefit to padbury . he is there week in week out helps out when ever he can does all our match reports and has even took the kit a couple of times to wash when we could not get it to the dry cleaners . he also knows his stuff when it comes to football we dont have a propa commitee this season but next season we will have and he will be on it as he wants to drive our club on just as much as every one else .

Craig Bicknell - Be honest, is Ref Off Ref a benefit to Padbury United or a hindrance, I know that he wasn't Mr Popular at New Bradwell St Peter. Anyway good luck for the rest of the campaign, you seem like a decent Club going in the right direction.

i will answer honest he has been a massive benefit to padbury . he is there week in week out helps out when ever he can does all our match reports and has even took the kit a couple of times to wash when we could not get it to the dry cleaners . he also knows his stuff when it comes to football we dont have a propa commitee this season but next season we will have and he will be on it as he wants to drive our club on just as much as every one else .

Actually you're right Rhodes, I paid Craig to say them kind words, in fact I am a proper pain in the butt hindrance, difference is though I'm a hindrance to one club, not all of SSML and their dog like you are.

And for what you know about New Bradwell you could write on the back of a postage stamp and still have room to spare LOL, the clubs I have supported know me well enough, if I over step the mark they;ll kick me out, difference again though is it wont be by two 5 year olds as happened to you....

Craig, cheers mate, spend the money wisely LOL.

he also knows his stuff when it comes to football

Craig Bicknell - I certainly don't deny that but why oh why does Ref Off Ref post all that nonsense particularly about toilets, he doesn't do himself any favours does he

he also knows his stuff when it comes to football

Craig Bicknell - I certainly don't deny that but why oh why does Ref Off Ref post all that nonsense particularly about toilets, he doesn't do himself any favours does he

I would disagree, especially when it has you clutching at straws with your posts and :wall: haha

i will answer honest he has been a massive benefit to padbury

That's not what I heard from when he was with New Bradwell St Peter

i will answer honest he has been a massive benefit to padbury

That's not what I heard from when he was with New Bradwell St Peter

unless you are the number 1 at new bradwell they dont like any one else getting involved . they also got rid of my coach ken speed last season for pulling players to one side and giving advice before a game . they also got rid of one of my best centre mids ed weatley last season but i will never work that one out . and the trouble with toms dad was all to do with his son getting a bad injury and the club did not look after him after . every player should be insured for this so i can see his point .

and the trouble with toms dad was all to do with his son getting a bad injury and the club did not look after him after . every player should be insured for this so i can see his point .

Craig Bicknell - I see your point and couldn't agree more that every player should be insured against injury however, with all due respect, Ref Off Ref's son did appear to be injury prone at New Bradwell St Peter, he made Darren 'Sicknote' Anderton and Michael Owen seem like the fittest players in the World in comparison.

I think where you get confused Rhodes is New Bradwell, like Padbury make you feel a part of the set up and welcome too, unlike every club you've been involved with, all they do is show you the door.

In fact, I wonder if you would be greeted over at the Recreation Ground with open arms, and Ford Meadow for that matter too, actually add another 57 SSML grounds to that list.

unless you are the number 1 at new bradwell they dont like any one else getting involved

I don't disagree with that as I'm on record as saying the Haynes family run the Club with a rod of iron however they don't do a bad job all considered and Mrs Haynes does make exceedingly good cakes doesn't she!

unless you are the number 1 at new bradwell they dont like any one else getting involved

I don't disagree with that as I'm on record as saying the Haynes family run the Club with a rod of iron however they don't do a bad job all considered and Mrs Haynes does make exceedingly good cakes doesn't she!

Rhodes.....wipe the 'arry from your chin.

And NO, they haven't got any vacant positions at the club.

Rhodes you cannot resist it can you, you nothing about our club at all. And just for the record ROR always helped when he was at Bradwell, putting the goals up writing match reports etc etc and Paul left the club as his Son left for pastures new that is why. When Padbury do not play both of them come down sometimes to watch and for a beer and are always welcomed . As for Tom's injury he was covered by our insurance but as ROR will tell you it was a problems with the underwriters kept losing the paperwork and would not pay out, i kept forwarding him the emails they were sending me to keep him in the loop. Football insurance is not worth the paper its written on. one of Under 18's broke his leg in September and after completing a 30 pages claim we are still waiting ........

At New Bradwell the manager makes his own decisions on his backroom staff and players, we appoint the manager and will alway back his decisions unless it goes against the constitution and rules of the club. You cannot have players or backroom staff at the club when the manager does not want them or else why would you need a manager. Craig I am sure you would agree if you did not want somone at your club on the playing side you would not expect the committee to interfere

and the trouble with toms dad was all to do with his son getting a bad injury and the club did not look after him after . every player should be insured for this so i can see his point .

Craig Bicknell - I see your point and couldn't agree more that every player should be insured against injury however, with all due respect, Ref Off Ref's son did appear to be injury prone at New Bradwell St Peter, he made Darren 'Sicknote' Anderton and Michael Owen seem like the fittest players in the World in comparison.

You forgot Robin Van Persie too Rhodes, tut, tut, tut.

Talking of being insured against injury Rhodes, hope you had sufficent cover when them two minors put you on your ar-se down at London Colney haha

As for Tom's injury he was covered by our insurance but as ROR will tell you it was a problems with the underwriters kept losing the paperwork and would not pay out, i kept forwarding him the emails they were sending me to keep him in the loop

Ref Off Ref seemed under the impression that it was New Bradwell St Peter's fault and the Club weren't going that extra mile to get his boy compensation for his injury however by the sounds of it he could have taken the initiative and chased the underwriters himself. You say that he always rolled up his sleeves putting the goals up and writing match reports etc. and I don't doubt that however I did hear on the grapevine from one of the previous Managers that he did come with baggage and could be high maintenance.

As for Tom's injury he was covered by our insurance but as ROR will tell you it was a problems with the underwriters kept losing the paperwork and would not pay out, i kept forwarding him the emails they were sending me to keep him in the loop

Ref Off Ref seemed under the impression that it was New Bradwell St Peter's fault and the Club weren't going that extra mile to get his boy compensation for his injury however by the sounds of it he could have taken the initiative and chased the underwriters himself. You say that he always rolled up his sleeves putting the goals up and writing match reports etc. and I don't doubt that however I did hear on the grapevine from one of the previous Managers that he did come with baggage and could be high maintenance.

Why would ROR chase them himself. It was our job, I just sent him the mails so he could see we were trying our hardest.

And maybe one of the manager did not see eye to eye with one of the managers but that is theri business, Not everyone can always get along and everybody has the odd person who they do no get along with apart from yourself who has it [****!!****] about about face with the odd person who does get along with you

Why would ROR chase them himself. It was our job, I just sent him the mails so he could see we were trying our hardest.

I thought you said Ref Off Ref was a do'er, putting up goal posts and writing match reports etc, I find from my experieces with the likes of Haringey Borough and Kentish Town that if you want something doing then do it yourself as otherwise nothing gets done. Although I don't doubt you sent a few e-mails to the underwriters about the insurance you never really 'busted a gut' did you to get the money for a young goalkeeper who was quite badly injured whilst in your 'employ'.

i dont think popping your shoulder out your socket twice is classed as sicknote .