Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berks & Bucks Intimediate County Cup

They make this out to b such a prestigious cup then have you playing on park pitches and kicking out any team that looks half decent.

You're right Adie, unbeaten in 3 seasons, but joking aside it would have made for a good game, hope the boys are ok tonight mate, I know it wasn't something intentional from anyone within the club to try and gain a result.

that was tucker and mick ofarell not the new managment .

Champ to be fair it was not Tucks or Micky O'farrell who grassed anyone up, Our secretary contacted the FA for clarification of the rules as we had 5 players who we could not play in the competition. We got informed that Micky had played in the Same FA Cup game as a player who had played for Aston in 3 rounds of the B & B Cup. Once it what confirmed we obviously did not play the players conerned which makes my F#ck this season even more painful as I knew the rules but forgot to Check as far as Dom was concerned. After reporting oursleves I have had clarification back that we have been replaced in the Competition by Finchampstead and in the process incurred a fine. As far as I am concerned this is the matter closed and I will move on but will be checking every single little detail from now on to make sure it don't happen again.

Champ to be fair it was not Tucks or Micky O'farrell who grassed anyone up, Our secretary contacted the FA for clarification of the rules as we had 5 players who we could not play in the competition. We got informed that Micky had played in the Same FA Cup game as a player who had played for Aston in 3 rounds of the B & B Cup. Once it what confirmed we obviously did not play the players conerned which makes my F#ck this season even more painful as I knew the rules but forgot to Check as far as Dom was concerned. After reporting oursleves I have had clarification back that we have been replaced in the Competition by Finchampstead and in the process incurred a fine. As far as I am concerned this is the matter closed and I will move on but will be checking every single little detail from now on to make sure it don't happen again.

:492: .....but like you say mate, in future plenty of :buch: yeah

Edited by ref off ref

as i said berfoe mate it is totaly not your falt and i will stick to that it is down to the manager . he should no every rule in the book its part of his job when he sighns a player 15 games into season he should no every cup he has been involved in especially as the player come from step 4 football its obvious his club are involved in fa cup all the manager needed to do was go on there web site and it states every game he has played in . and the manager played for you last season so he would of known y aston were kicked out last season .when i sighned 2 wolverton town players a few weeks ago all i did was rang there chairman and asked what cups they have played in she said they played in first round of county cup if i didnt make the call i may have played them in this cup and been in same boat as you i would totaly blame my self and question my self and my place at my club .

grassing on bradwell tut tut. i think u r scared to play them thats why u grassed on them. if u would of spanked them why do u need to grass on bradwell?

im sure aston clinton said the same thing last season C~CK FACE lol . and as for playing them next season is not far away b/tch .

grassing on bradwell tut tut. i think u r scared to play them thats why u grassed on them. if u would of spanked them why do u need to grass on bradwell?

Looks like you wont be getting an audition to play Sherlock Holmes

Looks like you wont be getting an audition to play Sherlock Holmes

more like broke back mountain ha ha

We didn't grass on bradwell I think you'll find it woz someone involved wiv Clinton so don't mug yaself off mate...& they deserved it cause they grassed on Clinton the year before so F**k Bradwell & F**k u...Padbury scared to play em....pls, u know & I know & everyone on here knows bradwell wouldve got spanked & taught a footballin lesson by us...nuff said....hahaha scared

how did clinton find out? i do think ur scared and i also think u would loss as i dont think u hav played n e 1 gd yet to say ur a gd team u play the [censored] that are in div 2 every week. haha

and who are you ? what club are you involved with please dont be one of these pussys that hide behind a pc big test lol will random tell us ?

how did clinton find out? i do think ur scared and i also think u would loss as i dont think u hav played n e 1 gd yet to say ur a gd team u play the [censored]

that are in div 2 every week. haha

Random u obviously know nothin about football & it's obvious to us ur a first class C**K...come on then answer bicknells question " who r ya" or are u too scared?? Haha bradwell beat Padbury...?? Hahaha that's so funny...think you'v drank abit too much spunk & it's startin to effect ur brain mate!!

And another thing big boy Random...we'll b up div 1 nxt season so we'll b playin the same [censored] everyweek like u except we'll b winnin our games un-like u boys who do struggle every game...mate ur [censored] & u know it,get over it!!!

how did clinton find out? i do think ur scared and i also think u would loss as i dont think u hav played n e 1 gd yet to say ur a gd team u play the [censored] that are in div 2 every week. haha

Oi Mr Random, come on now, if you can't talk sense then do us all a favour and do one.

People who diss Division 2 haven't got a clue, if clubs had the appropiate facilities then trust me, Padbury, Winslow, Aston Clinton, The 61 FC Luton, Risborough, to name a few would be swapping places with some of the shambles that represent Division 1, it's common knowledge.

And Padbury don't need to prove anything to anyone except themselves as they set their own high standards.

I think this is moving away from the actual thread and we should all move on. Last year Aston Clinton Broke the rules and were removed and this season we were removed for the same reason.

Craig,

You have gotta fancy your chances now, Knowing you even if you had to play us you would have been confident :smilewinkgrin: . Who do people think will be the closet rival to Padbury out of the teams left ?