Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Are Hoddesdon Town FC good enough for PROMOTION?

Ok fair enough, I got that wrong but with 5 games in hand, Berko are in a very healthy position, so getting a point away to them is a good result.

Ok fair enough, I got that wrong but with 5 games in hand, Berko are in a very healthy position, so getting a point away to them is a good result.

Berko are in a very healthy position BUT id rather have the points than the games in hand.Berkos results of late havnt been to great.Ok was a bit harsh on Hoddesdon ,2-2 away from home is always a good result against a team chasing promotion.

Berko are in a very healthy position BUT id rather have the points than the games in hand.Berkos results of late havnt been to great.Ok was a bit harsh on Hoddesdon ,2-2 away from home is always a good result against a team chasing promotion.

from what i saw hoddesdon looked a pretty good side (one of the best to visit broadwater) ok berko didnt play as well as they can but take nothing away from the hoddy performance, overall it was a good game and a fair result.

So then, I would say that 2-2 draw away to Berko is a good result. Does that mean Wooden Spoon do as promised & stop bitching about Hoddy ?

Or will he turn his attentions back to St.Mags after their result yesterday ?

Not a good result last night!! Looks like another season in div1...:492:

As for next season if past and present form book is anything to go by then there will only be one promotion place for a present division 1 side, Hadley and should be Berkhamsted this season back to back promotions, so looks good for a promoted division 2 from this season to make it again next season, just going by the form book that's all

So then, I would say that 2-2 draw away to Berko is a good result. Does that mean Wooden Spoon do as promised & stop bitching about Hoddy ?

They did play bad the other night, to be honest had they taken the chances they made it would have been a different story. The difference between the sides was the forwards. Crawley took the chances they made and Hoddesdon did not. I was told it was the same 11 that started on Saturday on the pitch...

To be fair I think the guy should be given a fair crack, he needs this season to build and then make a real push next season. They are not at the wrong end of the table, they have beaten some big teams. It's not like they are being beaten every week or getting smashed like some teams, they guy has some good players and wants the team to play in the right way. Judge him next season not this.

They did play bad the other night, to be honest had they taken the chances they made it would have been a different story. The difference between the sides was the forwards. Crawley took the chances they made and Hoddesdon did not. I was told it was the same 11 that started on Saturday on the pitch...

To be fair I think the guy should be given a fair crack, he needs this season to build and then make a real push next season. They are not at the wrong end of the table, they have beaten some big teams. It's not like they are being beaten every week or getting smashed like some teams, they guy has some good players and wants the team to play in the right way. Judge him next season not this.

I agree with that post completely Love the Game.

Wooden Spoon you are becoming boring with your constant comments about Hoddesdon - get over whatever happened and move on.

Bit embarassing in fairness, especially considering you let everyone know who you are. I am sure a lot of local clubs will look favourably at your behaviour and would jump at the chance of getting you involved in some capacity.

Wooden Spoon you are becoming boring with your constant comments about Hoddesdon - get over whatever happened and move on.

Bit embarassing in fairness, especially considering you let everyone know who you are. I am sure a lot of local clubs will look favourably at your behaviour and would jump at the chance of getting you involved in some capacity.

Chinola/ Jonno

Ive already turned down an offer of helping out at a local club,and i will continue to make comments whenever i feel fit to make them.Even if they are boring!!!!. Merry Xmas and a Happy New year to all.....

I don't think Chinola is Jonno. I think he maybe connected with Hertford.

Want a laugh? cheesy%20(2).gif Back page of the Broxbourne & Hoddesdon Mercury!!!! Still crying!!!!

Can't get to a copy of the Mercury so tell us all Wooden spoon what does it say?

Chinola/ Jonno

Ive already turned down an offer of helping out at a local club,and i will continue to make comments whenever i feel fit to make them.Even if they are boring!!!!. Merry Xmas and a Happy New year to all.....

Pier/Wooden Spoon/ABC,

I have been using this forum for a number of years and am well known to the majority of regualrs on here. Not once have I felt it neccesary to hide my identity with a view to making barbed comments about another person or club whilst hiding behind the security of a computer screen. I only have one account on here, always have, always will. You can call me Jonno. I support Hoddesdon Town and am proud of it. If I have something to say, I'll say it your, or anyone elses face. People will also see a photo of me on my account so I am easily recognisable (and handsome too!) should anybody wish to approach me at a game for a little verbal jousting.

Now then, how many accounts have you opened in the last 12 months???

Hahahahaha! Nice one!!! 2000 people at Hertfordshire University last month might disagree with you!!!

Chinola/ Jonno

Pier/Wooden Spoon/ABC,

I have been using this forum for a number of years and am well known to the majority of regualrs on here. Not once have I felt it neccesary to hide my identity with a view to making barbed comments about another person or club whilst hiding behind the security of a computer screen. I only have one account on here, always have, always will. You can call me Jonno. I support Hoddesdon Town and am proud of it. If I have something to say, I'll say it your, or anyone elses face. People will also see a photo of me on my account so I am easily recognisable (and handsome too!) should anybody wish to approach me at a game for a little verbal jousting.

Now then, how many accounts have you opened in the last 12 months???

Jonno, You are the famous Poirot!! you tell me.. The Idiot, started the hiding behind the security of a computer screen. Jonno face to face still waiting!!! stop making comments on this forum and come and see me, you know where i live.:1finger: :xmassign: :newyear: