Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Are Hoddesdon Town FC good enough for PROMOTION?

Danny Godfrey has left due to work commitments with Southend. He and Rhys en joyed there time at the club and are sad to leave. NEITHER of them are leaving because of Andy.

Wooden Spoon, why dont you go to Lowfield and watch a game, then you can make a informed comment on how the team is playing and how happy the players are, somehow i dont think you will as if you are who i think you are the way the club is shaping up may upset you with the youth, reserves and 1st team all shaping up well under new managemnt teams!!!!

if you are who i think you are the way the club is shaping up may upset you with the youth, reserves and 1st team all shaping up well under new managemnt teams!!!!

SR?

if you are who i think you are the way the club is shaping up may upset you with the youth, reserves and 1st team all shaping up well under new managemnt teams!!!!

SR?

SR!! No,no,no!!! Not even warm.....

Danny Godfrey has left due to work commitments with Southend. He and Rhys en joyed there time at the club and are sad to leave. NEITHER of them are leaving because of Andy.

Wooden Spoon, why dont you go to Lowfield and watch a game, then you can make a informed comment on how the team is playing and how happy the players are, somehow i dont think you will as if you are who i think you are the way the club is shaping up may upset you with the youth, reserves and 1st team all shaping up well under new managemnt teams!!!!

I have U18`s v Waltham Abbey, Reserves v Stotfold and London Colney, 1st team against Wodson and Harpenden Rovers. Not so many happy faces at those games. Good win on saturday v London Colney, get a result on saturday against Berko and i will quit making comments.

I have U18`s v Waltham Abbey, Reserves v Stotfold and London Colney, 1st team against Wodson and Harpenden Rovers. Not so many happy faces at those games. Good win on saturday v London Colney, get a result on saturday against Berko and i will quit making comments.

What are your thoughts on Hoddesdon Town's performance on Saturday?

only joking pete before you get the hump i was not there.. But roger told me you had a excellent game.

Careful with the comment from Roger. Will only add fuel to those that say he doesn't know what he is talking about!

SR?

SR!! No,no,no!!! Not even warm.....

As for Pier I know sometimes he can be a pain and holds a grudge if there is one to be held but 99% of the time he is worth his weight in gold to a club and clubs at this level need people like him on board.

Wooden Spoon is not who you think it is. An apology would be appreciated.

I would like to thank you with the comment made about myself.. Spot on i am a pain in the [****!!****]!!!

My grudge is with Andy Crawford, ok i agreed with a comment made on facebook which got me sacked from the club.I know for a fact that Andy did

not want me at the club from day one, he only had to say and i would have gone. That would have saved me securing3 sponcers for the U18s and the club,purchase the U18s new kit £420, spent hours up the club helping with the pitch work etc etc. I have freinds who sons play for the U18s dont hold a grudge against them, reserve manager is a good friend of one of my sons no grudge against the reserves, my son has friends that play in the 1st team, I hold no grudge against the 1st team. Excuse my English i am a WOP.

Well done Jonno.

Pier Angelini.

So then, I would say that 2-2 draw away to Berko is a good result. Does that mean Wooden Spoon do as promised & stop bitching about Hoddy ?

Or will he turn his attentions back to St.Mags after their result yesterday ?

So then, I would say that 2-2 draw away to Berko is a good result. Does that mean Wooden Spoon do as promised & stop bitching about Hoddy ?

A good result is a win. 2-2 is a good result for Berko in their first season in Div 1 against a side in their 5th or 6th season. I was at the St.Mags game yesterday and the better side won. Would have been different had NF been playing.

A good result is a win. 2-2 is a good result for Berko in their first season in Div 1 against a side in their 5th or 6th season. I was at the St.Mags game yesterday and the better side won. Would have been different had NF been playing.

Bad day for St.Mags yesterday! Picked up 2nd half but the damage was done.

Wooden Spoon you're a prize c0ck. A 2-2 draw away to league leaders is not a good result ???

Clowns like you shoudn't be allowed near a football club if you're that bitter & pathetic !

Wooden Spoon you're a prize c0ck. A 2-2 draw away to league leaders is not a good result ???

Clowns like you shoudn't be allowed near a football club if you're that bitter & pathetic !

You will find that Kings Langley are leaders of Div 1..... from one prize c0ck to another....