Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Are Hoddesdon Town FC good enough for PROMOTION?

Anyway.....Back to the original subject. 'Promotion'. Approaching the half way stage of the season, any of the top 7 can get promoted.

Especially if teams up the top get a few injuries to key players.

Looks like a few of Hoddy's injuries are coming back to fitness.

Still reckon promotion is on for the Lilywhites?

Anyway.....Back to the original subject. 'Promotion'. Approaching the half way stage of the season, any of the top 7 can get promoted.

More chance of Sport Benfica getting promotion....and they've taken refuge thro the old pearly gates

cheesy%20(2).gif More chance the Pope visiting Lowfield than promotion!!

More chance of Sport Benfica getting promotion....and they've taken refuge thro the old pearly gates

so..... who do you think WILL get promoted to the Prem?:futbolbud2:

• 1 month later...

Funny how Wooden Spoon didn't comment after Hoddesdon's good win in midweek.

The bloke is a bitter fool !

So if Hoddesdon finish lower down the table then last season, then has the new manager taken the club forward? Should he be given time or should the club look elsewhere as the manager has not done his job?

I am not having a dig at the guy as I don't know him, was just wanted to know what people think. This goes for all managers and clubs, Prem, Div 1 & 2 so bit of a open forum not just Hoddesdon.

And please don't turn this into a Rhodes show.

So if Hoddesdon finish lower down the table then last season, then has the new manager taken the club forward? Should he be given time or should the club look elsewhere as the manager has not done his job?

I am not having a dig at the guy as I don't know him, was just wanted to know what people think. This goes for all managers and clubs, Prem, Div 1 & 2 so bit of a open forum not just Hoddesdon.

Love the Game-

Before the season had even started he promised that he would have at least 6 ryman league players playing for the club and he would get Hoddesdon back to where they belong the SSML Prem Div. Looking at the SSML div 1 table Hoddesdon have gone backwards and he has failed to deliver.

Love the Game-

Before the season had even started he promised that he would have at least 6 ryman league players playing for the club and he would get Hoddesdon back to where they belong the SSML Prem Div. Looking at the SSML div 1 table Hoddesdon have gone backwards and he has failed to deliver.

Bring back Geoff!!!!

What for more of the same ? The last manager had 4 seasons there & didn't get them promoted. You have to give Andy Crawford at least 2 seasons to see if he can achieve promotion. Ok they won't go up, but they are not in any danger either.

Promising to bring players in is always risky. You may speak to a guy, but what a player says & what a player does are 2 completely different things sometimes.

What for more of the same ? The last manager had 4 seasons there & didn't get them promoted. You have to give Andy Crawford at least 2 seasons to see if he can achieve promotion. Ok they won't go up, but they are not in any danger either.

Promising to bring players in is always risky. You may speak to a guy, but what a player says & what a player does are 2 completely different things sometimes.

Very true Steve.

perhaps Johnno can clarify if 6 ryman players were promised. I cant recall that being mentioned but I wasnt part of the interview process!

Either way i agree with the fact that any man should be given a chance. There have been some very good and some bad results this season so its not been a disaster and with the bad luck of loosing the leagues top scorer in pre season it was gonna be an uphill task for any manager to gain promotion espaecially when Berko was always going to be favourites with their squad.

I know Andy has learnt loads in his first season and that will help massively with his second. I know bitter spoon wont be willing to let it go but luckily he's opinions are just that opinions and are worthless so no decisions will be made on what he thinks!

perhaps Johnno can clarify if 6 ryman players were promised. I cant recall that being mentioned but I wasnt part of the interview process!

Either way i agree with the fact that any man should be given a chance. There have been some very good and some bad results this season so its not been a disaster and with the bad luck of loosing the leagues top scorer in pre season it was gonna be an uphill task for any manager to gain promotion espaecially when Berko was always going to be favourites with their squad.

I know Andy has learnt loads in his first season and that will help massively with his second. I know bitter spoon wont be willing to let it go but luckily he's opinions are just that opinions and are worthless so no decisions will be made on what he thinks!

Could be worse.....if decisions were based on what Rhodes says cheesy%20(2).gif