Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wonders never cease !

Beachboys

The Mighty Ricay fans having a go at the little old pub team from Canvey !

Bloody hell 3 seasons a go we were struggling along in the Essex senior league and now from bloody heart work

we get to where we are to be slagged off by The Mighty Ricay fans !

How about a well done Concord got a bit to learn about this standard of football but doing ok !

Or maybe its just to do with the results against the past few seasons ?

They don't like anything to do with Canvey!!!

you will get used to the better than everyone club from north basildon with the ever decreasing home attendences, if you come from canvey they wont like you and look right down their noses at you and start talking about their fa vase wins 30 years ago, you are here by right and cant wait for the canvey derbies

no,but i am not gloating about concord going out when they knocked ricay out am i??

Your right EU, gloating is such a terrible character defect and I'm sure you could never stoop so low, not like that dreadful old reprobate Buzzardboy who thankfully seems to have disappeared from the face of this earth.

I can gloat like the best of them,but i would like to think i have a bit too much savy to gloat about a team going out the FA Cup a week or so after my team had been knocked out by them

I gloat as you say not very often at all even less so visit other teams forums to do so, but have watched this character trawl other forums telling anyone who cares about THE MIGHTY RICKY'S defeat in the cup he's had his 5 mins now i have had mine.

You ok with that?

I can gloat like the best of them,but i would like to think i have a bit too much savy to gloat about a team going out the FA Cup a week or so after my team had been knocked out by them

I gloat as you say not very often at all even less so visit other teams forums to do so, but have watched this character trawl other forums telling anyone who cares about THE MIGHTY RICKY'S defeat in the cup he's had his 5 mins now i have had mine.

You ok with that?

As i said at the start of the thread UM we are a young club with young management with a lot to learn at this level.

And are obviously not held in the high asteem of The Mighty Ricay who have won so much the past few years ! (not)

I fortunately did not see the game saturday but wish Hythe Town all the best for the next round as i love a giant killing

(like ours in the previous round)