Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bideford AFC V AFC Hornchurch AWAY TRAVEL

Eastside Urchin

And I'll use my student Oyster card thanks Derek.

Betty Stogs for the train?

Just been up to Waitrose to get a Betty Stoggs and a Heligan Honey, to get in the mood for the 20th.

The former has a distinctive flavour and will try the latter later

Noticed that the Biddy site predictions were mostly for a win over Sholing, just one predicted a defeat.

Wonder what they think of their chances against Jimmy's red and white army?

Derek,it has pointed out that the

Picture you painted regarding the predictions on the bideford forum is wrong as around 50% of the predictions didn't predict a biddy win,I have asked for your forgiveness as you are nearly a pensioner

Must have been the effects of the Betty Stoggs, after all it was recommended by Thompson

Good luck to you if he does but I can't see Dorchester letting a newly signed player go back to the club they just left and to risk an injury,wouldn't be too happy if Hornchurch let a player go and he got injured but they might want to take the risk to get games under his belt,should be a cracking cup tie anyhow,I hope you boys can sing

Good luck to you if he does but I can't see Dorchester letting a newly signed player go back to the club they just left and to risk an injury,wouldn't be too happy if Hornchurch let a player go and he got injured but they might want to take the risk to get games under his belt,should be a cracking cup tie anyhow,I hope you boys can sing

That's true also. We obviously hope he can (he's a quality player). As you will have probably seen on our site we've had a bit of bad luck over the last couple of weeks with 2 long term injuries to 2 of most influential players, plus now losing a top striker. It's going to make a hard game even harder for us, but one thing we do have in our team in abundance this season (and last year when we won the Western League), is passion and commitment. They're a fit bunch of lads and will not stop running for 90mins - got some quality too.

I'm sure (hope) we give you a good game whoever plays - weather permitting!

As for singing, its not our strongest point to be honest. It's not really a westcountry non-league thing to be fair. We're all too busy eating our pasties!! :smilewinkgrin:

Edited by Redeye

Do you do curry pasties ;)

Do you have a darts team & board

Don't think the clubhouse sell them, but 2 mins round the corner and you'll come across pasty heaven!

There is a dart board - in the upstairs bar for sure. Can't remember about in the downstairs bar where I think you'll all be going (its a bigger bar area with a larger tv)

What's the name of the larger tv?

If you can get a team together we could give you a game

Im sure there'll be quite a few wanting to come down early to watch the Gunners/Spurs game (and get some cider down before our game), so we could get something organised. Think i've lost my left handed darts set tho!

Should be a good day / weekend out for you lot .. Been to Bideford before and they have good old proper flood lights and the tightest squeeze of a car park entrance (or used to)... get down to the harbour too as some good pubs there. Be careful of the speed camera going down the hill into Bideford when you turn left at the roundabout it nearly caught me out ! Enjoy the day as Bideford is a good place , but suspect the weather will ruin it somewhat .