Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bideford AFC V AFC Hornchurch AWAY TRAVEL

Eastside Urchin

if the game gets cancelled, we can always sit in a pub all afternoon and text rob fictional updates from an imaginary match.

who can forget jordan bostock saving a penalty after our keeper got sent off before going up to score the winner in a 4-3 thriller against GWR?

Update on the weather in Bideford

www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/sw/bideford_forecast_weather.html

It has now moved to sunshine on Saturday with some cloud,Bring your cossy.s and sunglasses with you and do not forget the sun-cream

Edited by biddywin

Lol mate,how is it down there at the moment,heard there is bad flooding further south,did you escape the worst of it??

The rabbits are running around the garden ,wife gone for a walk into town, sunshine lovely day not cold but looks wet for tonight

Biddywin I see your a fellow palace fan..nice one! :applaus:

Season ticket holder in the old stand and the then new Arthur Waites stand.Should have beaten the Red Shirts (can't speak there name ) at Wembley still suffering deep depression,mind you we did beat the Liverpool blue team in a cup final

Season ticket holder in the old stand and the then new Arthur Waites stand.Should have beaten the Red Shirts (can't speak there name ) at Wembley still suffering deep depression,mind you we did beat the Liverpool blue team in a cup final

Good on you - Shame the Zenith Data Cup just dosnt have the same ring to it as the FA Cup

I held a st in the Holmesdale Lower up until around 6 years ago

Good on you - Shame the Zenith Data Cup just dosnt have the same ring to it as the FA Cup

Nice to know that such highly esteem AFC Hornchurch supporters recognize quality when they see it "EAGLES"