Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bideford AFC V AFC Hornchurch AWAY TRAVEL

Eastside Urchin

I have been looking at weather forecasts for your area for the last few days and it don't look too clever,but they are merely forecasts and will change one way or the other,I usually take interest from about Wednesday with regards to how close the forecast will be,how does your surface hold up after heavy rain???

Our ground lies within a designated flood plain at sea level - the River Torridge is literally just round the corner. Saying that I can't really recall the last time the pitch was unplayable due to flooding/water-logging. It hasn't got a sand sub-soil (I don't think) so reacts like most pitches when the heavens chuck its stuff down. To be honest i think the westcountry weather is generally milder and wetter than most of the rest of the UK so maybe we're used to playing in these sorts of conditions, as the weather forecast isn't particularly worrying if I'm honest.

I see bideford have signed a couple of loan players from exeter

And they lost 3-0 to Hungerford on Saturday

I see bideford have signed a couple of loan players from exeter

And they lost 3-0 to Hungerford on Saturday

With, it has to be said, SIX first team players out with injury - two of whom pulled up in the pre-match warm up - so it isnt a true indication! I just hope most of them will be back by Saturday.

And TfL has revised its advice on travelling between Upminster and Paddington.

Now its c2c to Fenchurch St then walk to Bank and Central line to Oxford Circus and Bakerloo line to

Paddington, should take about 70 minutes

Don't think Max logs on to Forum, can someone let him know we're aiming for the 0709 out of Upminster on Saturday

Sometimes Rob you surprise me with your commonsense.

To be honest,although there is little different in mileage the A303 route is nowhere near as quick,just a more pleasant route with umpteen roundabouts,on the motorway you always run the risk of traffic jams but leaving at 6 are much less likely to encounter any,from Brentwood you can get to the M4 in 45 minutes,and from there in a little over an hour you can be on the M5