Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bideford AFC V AFC Hornchurch AWAY TRAVEL

Eastside Urchin

I have been looking at weather forecasts for your area for the last few days and it don't look too clever,but they are merely forecasts and will change one way or the other,I usually take interest from about Wednesday with regards to how close the forecast will be,how does your surface hold up after heavy rain???

Rain predicted for Bideford most nights between now and Saturday. Think I'll change channels until I get an optimistic forecast.

Tantos on Saturday.

Have not made arrangements for Friday yet.

Who is going on Friday?

Mick,there is a list on this thread somewhere of those going Thursday,I believe they are all booked in at tantons

Not sure if anyone has a spare bed in their room on the Friday,if not the travel lodge is in Barnstaple would of thought they might have room

Am going to speak to the missus about possibly going Friday as I just want to get down there now lol but we have a quiznight to go to Friday and I don't think we can get out of it

Sometimes Rob you surprise me with your commonsense.

It's surprising what happens when I am sober

Just been on a taxi fare predictor site and around £20.20 at the weekend so with a tip about £21

Edited by Eastside Urchin

I have been looking at weather forecasts for your area for the last few days and it don't look too clever,but they are merely forecasts and will change one way or the other,I usually take interest from about Wednesday with regards to how close the forecast will be,how does your surface hold up after heavy rain???

Rain predicted for Bideford most nights between now and Saturday. Think I'll change channels until I get an optimistic forecast.

The forecast don't look too clever,the heavy rain is for tomorrow then it clears up a bit with showers most days then more rain Saturday but not too heavy,hopefully it will be ok but they have a match at home tomorrow so that may affect the pitch,but one of their fans did say they don't have to many games cancelled,would imagine they would be keen to get it on on the Saturday as it's a good money spinner having 100 p1ssheads turning up

The forecast don't look too clever,the heavy rain is for tomorrow then it clears up a bit with showers most days then more rain Saturday but not too heavy,hopefully it will be ok but they have a match at home tomorrow so that may affect the pitch,but one of their fans did say they don't have to many games cancelled,would imagine they would be keen to get it on on the Saturday as it's a good money spinner having 100 p1ssheads turning up

Yeah, see they're home to Paulton Rovers tomorrow but their match schedule states they're home to North Leigh this Saturday. Gonna be a bit crowded on that pitch.

Just checked the latest forecast and Friday and Saturday look horrendous

Wouldn't worry just yet though as 5 days away they are just a forecast,if the forecast is the same on Thursday it may be of concern,but these forecasts usually change quite variably over a few days

RAC recommend the A303 (20 miles shorter)

AA recommend the M4.

Both take an estimated 4 hours 45 mins.

This is from Hornchurch Station.

Weather for Saturday is Grey Cloud.

Any group drink ups arranged yet?

The weather site I use has changed somewhat overnight and the rain predicted now is nowhere near as bad but still quite a bit,it is updated 3 or 4 times a day,will keep you informed on weatherwatch

Thu

Nov Day w11.gif 10 °C W 11 mph Good Night w2.gif 5 °C SW 4 mph Excellent Fri

Nov Day w3.gif 10 °C SE 8 mph Very Good Night w2.gif 8 °C E 13 mph Good Sat

Nov Day w7.gif 10 °C ENE 15 mph Very Good Night w7.gif 6 °C NE 18 mph 28 mph Good Last updated: 1737 on Tue 16 Nov 2010

this is the latest forecast (local ):welcome:

Absolutely dire weather in Cornwall at the moment, flooding widespread. Any news as to whether, no pun, Bideford has similar conditions?