Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brunty Wars

I have been forwarded something on an email and on scrolling to the bottom I find a message stating that Brunty is leaving Knaphill to take up an offer that is too good to pass up at Warlingham. Normally I wouldn't have thought anything of it but the original mail is from Brunty!

That's three of the best down at Knaphill gone.

How good was the offer Brunty? I think you might we be joining the champions so it's a good move in my opinion.

I have been forwarded something on an email and on scrolling to the bottom I find a message stating that Brunty is leaving Knaphill to take up an offer that is too good to pass up at Warlingham. Normally I wouldn't have thought anything of it but the original mail is from Brunty!

That's three of the best down at Knaphill gone.

How good was the offer Brunty? I think you might we be joining the champions so it's a good move in my opinion.

Brunty gone to Warlingham and Nathan Miles to follow....if the rumours are to be believed. Knaphill a sinking ship!!

Nathan is pretty loyal to his friends. Not sure if he will leave to go somewhere where he does not know anyone. More likely a move back to Cobham, Westfield or Eversley if Nathan is going anywhere surely. Unless Warlingham have found a pot of cash to help sway a few.

Got to feel sorry for Bob. Knaphill has players that other teams would love and now a few have gone there will be 7 day approach madness. In my experience BP is not one to stand in the way if players want to move on. We could see more wholesale changes.

f

to clear this up before any more is said - Moving for football reasons only!

fair play, if your not happy playing for Knaphill, it sounds like there are lots of players leaving. One thing is for sure if Warlingham are in the top 3 they can go up unlike Knaphill and they have a stong possiblity of that happening. When is Milesy joining you?

Lets just put a cap on this before it starts getting out of hand with a certain fox being a bit too loud. I offered Matt a regular place and in a position that is his best. I had to let one player go last week due to studying and put the 7 day in to knaphill last wednesday. I then met him yesterday and made him such a fantastic offer of playing football that he could not turn it down. I am pleased to have signed Matt his experience will go a long way into helping us hopefuly challenge for promotion.

Lets just put a cap on this before it starts getting out of hand with a certain fox being a bit too loud. I offered Matt a regular place and in a position that is his best. I had to let one player go last week due to studying and put the 7 day in to knaphill last wednesday. I then met him yesterday and made him such a fantastic offer of playing football that he could not turn it down. I am pleased to have signed Matt his experience will go a long way into helping us hopefuly challenge for promotion.

I don't quite understand Tucks, this is a forum for people to post responses and anything to do with the league and clubs. I dont think i am being untoward by posting that you have a better chance of going up than Knaphill.

i've always felt that whatever the reason a player plays for a club should be private and not aired in public! Tucks shouldnt have to justify why a player is playing for him! Probably better not commenting at all Tucks!

Although it does make a good topic of conversation doesnt it?!

to clear this up before any more is said - Moving for football reasons only!

Thought the reason you left HW was because you had moved to Woking and you wanted a team nearer to home? Fairplay on the move but Whyteleafe is a hell of a treck from Woking!!

Was anyone actually suprised with this? Certain players in the footballing world will be happy to play and move to clubs doing really well and then as soon as the ship starts sinking they are fast out of the door and on to the next club doing well. Footballing reasons blah blah blah - why don't people just be honest and say "I don't want to play for a team that isn't playing well and are in the bottom 5" - Just for the record I don't think anyone should have to justify why they are moving, but if you DO chose to justify it, at least do it honestly!

Knaphill could now struggle to get a strong starting 11 week in week out, though it will give those on the fringes a chance to prove their worth, but I question if this is something they are willing to do after BP was so dismissive of them when these 'top players' came to the club!

i think we can all honestly see for footballing reasons why brunty has left ,he has gone to a team with very very realistic chances of going up and left a team that have lost there best 3 players with the 4th maybe also on his way (if rumours are true) , but i dont believe brunty has to answer to any one or come out and have to say why he has left (thats not a moan to anywhere on here as this is a good debate) , good luck to brunty and im sure his decision will be justified at the end of the season,

but what is next for knaphill , savage ,baker and brunty gone (miles possibly also on the way out) ??????

Maybe your right johnno . . Just like to clear rumours up early doors. Dont forget that there are alot of games played in and around the woking area. If other clubs had put a 7 day in maybe Matt would have spoke to them. Anyway pleased we have him just in time for our vase game on saturday.

Thanks Gman

FOF - I didnt approach warlingham as they were doing well - i was approached by them!

Bottom line - If your not enjoying your football where you are then its time to move on, after all we play football to enjoy it!

Warlingham made an approach and i accepted.

Sweetner - Winning the league , Playing in the Vase !!

Edited by Brunty84

Very good point GMan and good luck to Brunty. Decent player and bloke. I do think though you leave youself open when 3 monhts ago you stated you had moved to Knaphill for the reason Jurg said. As I say though good luck to him esp tomorrow. As for Tucks well I am still after him dance%20(2).gif

JJ that is very very harsh on poor Brunty

Tucks. I am at Reading Saturday but the wrong one I am afraid. I will look your fixtures up and when you are in the area I will pop along and you can buy me a pint for wasting an evening of my life :)

Then maybe just maybe I will leave it :monkey: