Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brunty Wars

Thanks Gman

FOF - I didnt approach warlingham as they were doing well - i was approached by them!

Bottom line - If your not enjoying your football where you are then its time to move on, after all we play football to enjoy it!

Warlingham made an approach and i accepted.

Sweetner - Winning the league , Playing in the Vase !!

Brunty i have watched the last five knaphill games and to be totally honest !!! that means tell the truth!!! they are better off without you,i watched you at chipstead and you didnt make a single challenge and the same at bedfont and the brutal truth is................players came to knaphill looking for gold,couldnt cut the mustard and bailed..............GOOD RIDENCE.

The Ace Face,very harsh them comments,cannot say you are a lucky mascot for Knaphill either.Players have jumped ship en masse it seems to me,maybe they were promised things the Club could not fulfill.Brunty's game is not about tackles,others can do that for him.Give him the ball he makes things happen,great vision,touch.As for looking for Gold,this will not happen at Knaphill,you need to look above the Players,therein lies the problem.I saw the LIGHT last year,which was further not helped by the Clubs audacious behind the scenes attempt to get promoted,BROKEN PROMISES AGAIN.TELL IT AS IT IS, DOES NO ONE ANY HARM.SMUDGE TELLS THE TRUTH WHICH MANY PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE,BUT NEVER MADE ME MANY ENEMIES.AND OFTEN PROVED RIGHT.

Thanks Gman

FOF - I didnt approach warlingham as they were doing well - i was approached by them!

Bottom line - If your not enjoying your football where you are then its time to move on, after all we play football to enjoy it!

Brunty i have watched the last five knaphill games and to be totally honest !!! that means tell the truth!!! they are better off without you,i watched you at chipstead and you didnt make a single challenge and the same at bedfont and the brutal truth is................players came to knaphill looking for gold,couldnt cut the mustard and bailed..............GOOD RIDENCE.

THE ACE FACE YOU MAKE ME LAUGH,Why you may ask, you state 'and to be totally honest!!! that means tell the truth' BUT YOU ARE A LIAR.you stated' you have watched the last 5 Knaphil games'LIES AGAIN.Because on a thread 30th Oct you stated' you watched Sheerwater tonk a young Cobham side'not Farleigh beating Knaphill.So MAKE YOUR MIND UP YOU CANNOT BE IN 2 PLACES AT ONCE,HONESTY IS NOT YOUR STRONG SUIT,AND TRUTH IS YOU WANT THE KNAPHILL JOB.AS B.P. IS NOT ON YOUR XMAS LIST,AS YOU POSED THE QUESTION 'WHEN 'SHOULD A MANAGER STAND ASIDE.'

Edited by Smudge

No mate out of saturday and looks like a bad one. I put it down to you being the wrong side of 30 and your reactions getting slower. Saying that your not as slow as newby.

Hang on how did i get dragged into this im entitled to be slower im 10 years older!!! Lol cheers tucks

Is it just me or does anyone else think Warlingham are over-rated? Didn't look so good to me when I watched westfield beat them nor when they drew at home to 10 man Sheerwater

And perhaps Brunty too?

As for Knaphill, why is everyone jumping ship when things aren't going well. Clubs are built on spirit. Sometimes you find out more about people when things aren't going so well.

They should pop down to watch their local rivals Chobham and Sheerwater and see how they've battled to stay alive let alone stay in the league every season.

If you sign for a club at the beginning of the season, I think you've a responsibility to see it out- players need to be accountable!

who's this f4ck face fella....???? i mean Ace face fella??

sounds like a bit of a d1ck!

Yes i must be a dick! that must be because i have an oppinion that differs to yours,i dnt know brunty and he,you are very probabbly a very nice chap this does not detract from the fact that for the last 4/5 games you have not played very well, mayby you had allready decided that you wanted to move on,i dont wish you any bad luck but a very short while ago you told me you where knaphill and as so you supported them??????? .

As for managing the team i am far to old for all that and just asked a question as that is what i thought this forum was all about?????? would you call your farther a d1ck!??? mayby a little thought about who else uses the forum as not every one on here is 15.

In life we all hear and have to deal with things that make us sad and or angry,we also say things that after a little thought wish we haddnt,im not to sure that the answer is abuse???? i dnt think it would have happend in my day.If we cannot say things that some may and some maynot agree with then what is the point of the forum.

If my comment upset you brunty then i appologise as it was not ment to i mearly asked the question.

Lol newby eats my dust! Ace face your comments are very harsh mate but you are entitled to your opinion!

Ive still got pace ................ Allegedly animal id outrun you everyday of the week lol

Woking I havre to stop you straight away and pull you up on "over rated" I for one have not mentioned at any point how good we and I never would. If you watched the Westfield game then I think you are a little of the mark. I am a manager who has teams working hard and for each other and have never claimed that we are world beaters only that we are hard to beat.

If you would have seen the side I inherited last season you would see the strides we have made into becoming a decent side.

As for Brunty being over rated,,,,, I can only go on what I see and when he played against us for Knaphill he was a work horse and I liked that.

Also if you sign for a club at the beginning of the season you do have a resposibility but for how long when you are not enjoying it. We are talking step 6 football and the main thing is that players enjoy it in my eyes.

Your entitled to your opinion and I respect that but over rated!!

Lol newby eats my dust! Ace face your comments are very harsh mate but you are entitled to your opinion!

Ive still got pace ................ Allegedly animal id outrun you everyday of the week lol

Pace...... a jokes a joke but thats pantomime material!!!! oh no he hasnt!! haha

Thanks Gman

I think you will find that cobham (vry young side ) beat sheerwater

THE ACE FACE YOU MAKE ME LAUGH,Why you may ask, you state 'and to be totally honest!!! that means tell the truth' BUT YOU ARE A LIAR.you stated' you have watched the last 5 Knaphil games'LIES AGAIN.Because on a thread 30th Oct you stated' you watched Sheerwater tonk a young Cobham side'not Farleigh beating Knaphill.So MAKE YOUR MIND UP YOU CANNOT BE IN 2 PLACES AT ONCE,HONESTY IS NOT YOUR STRONG SUIT,AND TRUTH IS YOU WANT THE KNAPHILL JOB.AS B.P. IS NOT ON YOUR XMAS LIST,AS YOU POSED THE QUESTION 'WHEN 'SHOULD A MANAGER STAND ASIDE.'

10 years older! Looks can be decieving!

Woking I havre to stop you straight away and pull you up on "over rated" I for one have not mentioned at any point how good we and I never would. If you watched the Westfield game then I think you are a little of the mark. I am a manager who has teams working hard and for each other and have never claimed that we are world beaters only that we are hard to beat.

If you would have seen the side I inherited last season you would see the strides we have made into becoming a decent side.

As for Brunty being over rated,,,,, I can only go on what I see and when he played against us for Knaphill he was a work horse and I liked that.

Also if you sign for a club at the beginning of the season you do have a resposibility but for how long when you are not enjoying it. We are talking step 6 football and the main thing is that players enjoy it in my eyes.

Your entitled to your opinion and I respect that but over rated!!

Tucks, my understanding from my mate was he couldnt believe you got beat when you played Westfield, but then again thats football! As for Matt good luck to ya , after our chat the

other week iam not suprised, J C

I think we are all missing the point on this particular thread. Regardless of pots of gold at the end of the rainbow or not kept promises if you are not happy at a club then why stay? In life ,if you don't like your job you get a new one .... if your girlfriend / ( sorry boyfriend JJ ) has lost her / his appeal you move on so why the hard time for a player that feels its time for a new challenge. I understand there is quite a lot of hurt going on at Knaphill and I for one am sorry to hear it as I would be if it was happening at any other non league football club. We as lovers of the game should be mindfull of the footballing cycle as one day it might possibly be you and your club that is being chastised by all around.

Brunty... only played against you once so I have no opinion of your playing ability, but having had a chat and a beer afterwards you seemed like a nice bloke and I wish you all the best.

Yeah do agree D.T.,My remarks were Tongue in Cheek.I have watched a few of their videos on their site notably Hartley,where Spence should of had a hatful,and when they lost to Westfield.But their Results of late say they have improved somewhat.Sure Tucks would of done his Homework,no flies on him.

sorry smudge what site is that ?

Yeah do agree D.T.,My remarks were Tongue in Cheek.I have watched a few of their videos on their site notably Hartley,where Spence should of had a hatful,and when they lost to Westfield.But their Results of late say they have improved somewhat.Sure Tucks would of done his Homework,no flies on him.

sorry smudge what site is that ?

There you go GMan

Reading Town Videos