Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brunty Wars

No mate out of saturday and looks like a bad one. I put it down to you being the wrong side of 30 and your reactions getting slower. Saying that your not as slow as newby.

Cheers animal. I think we got decent chance and have nothing to lose so little bit of confidence after bashing staines last week! And no pressure.

Cheers animal. I think we got decent chance and have nothing to lose so little bit of confidence after bashing staines last week! And no pressure.

Have you watched them Tucks?

Fair play to brunty leaving and i understand why he left and wish him all the best at warlingham but please bring your pads to Redding Way! :)

Yes we have had 3 quality players leave but it gives other players a chance to step up to the plate and show what there made of.

Im sure nathan miles wont be going anywhere, he is one of my best mates and i know that he doesnt give up easily. Also he loves the club and people that are involved with it. We still have a fantastic squad, we are just lacking a bit of confidence thats all.

Obviously players arent enjoying it as much as normal but does that mean people should just give up, move away or blame others! If that happened we would now speak German and i hate the bl**dy germans!

Knaphill to fight on through!

x

DT unfortunately smudge is right. I have not watched them or even contemplated going to see them. Firm believer in what you dont know dont hurt. What could i do if i feared their players, only change the way we play and to be honest the way we are playing at minute i fancy us to have a good go. It will be tough but we will be prepared for it so hopefuly we will be in the draw come monday.

I have played Warlingham and Reading this season. We beat Reading and drew with Warlingham (they deserved to beat us). I think Warlingham have the better players although Reading had a few missing when they visited Woking Park. It's much the same team that struggled in the CCL Prem. the little number 10 up front for them (captain when we played them) is a great play. Great movement and a great finisher. He is the danger man. They tried to be physical against us, something that I think will play into Warlinghams hands as you guys definitely can handle yourselves. I think your game is well suited to beat them so you will win through. the Warlingham team I played against was very forward thinking and pressured and won second ball very well. I think you will have a real advantage at set pieces also as they were not to big. They are not great on the ball at the back and were very quick to get on eachothers backs when things were not going to plan.

Reading 1 - 3 Warlingham

Thanks Gman

FOF - I didnt approach warlingham as they were doing well - i was approached by them!

Bottom line - If your not enjoying your football where you are then its time to move on, after all we play football to enjoy it!

Warlingham made an approach and i accepted.

Sweetner - Winning the league , Playing in the Vase !!

Brunty i have watched the last five knaphill games and to be totally honest !!! that means tell the truth!!! they are better off without you,i watched you at chipstead and you didnt make a single challenge and the same at bedfont and the brutal truth is................players came to knaphill looking for gold,couldnt cut the mustard and bailed..............GOOD RIDENCE.

Yeah do agree D.T.,My remarks were Tongue in Cheek.I have watched a few of their videos on their site notably Hartley,where Spence should of had a hatful,and when they lost to Westfield.But their Results of late say they have improved somewhat.Sure Tucks would of done his Homework,no flies on him.

Thanks Gman

FOF - I didnt approach warlingham as they were doing well - i was approached by them!

Bottom line - If your not enjoying your football where you are then its time to move on, after all we play football to enjoy it!

Warlingham made an approach and i accepted.

Sweetner - Winning the league , Playing in the Vase !!

Brunty i have watched the last five knaphill games and to be totally honest !!! that means tell the truth!!! they are better off without you,i watched you at chipstead and you didnt make a single challenge and the same at bedfont and the brutal truth is................players came to knaphill looking for gold,couldnt cut the mustard and bailed..............GOOD RIDENCE.

Cheers Ace face - all the best to you too!

Ace bit harsh to be honest! Nice to see you supportive of previous players. Reality is players go to a club expecting something that they are assured will happen whe it doesnt players then question the clubs ambition. As for Matt as a player, he single handedly won knaphill the point when we played them earlier in season. Down to nine men and if done the work of 3 men in middle of the park.

to clear this up before any more is said - Moving for football reasons only!

Long way from Woking to Whyteleafe Brunty, sure it's not the wonga on offer? ;)

Just getting in before NG says it :)

BLOODY HELL TRS ALWAYS GETTING IN FIRST ............YES, I WOULD HAVE SAID IT TRS....... CHEEKY LOL !