Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brunty Wars

Been hammering all afternoon in Guildford and forecast not good tomorrow morning. Think a few will fall foul.

As opposed to my played won 1 got hammered 1 in Kent. I tell you something I was using that word a lot when I left. Not against Tucks though.

thats what makes this game so good,it is all about opinions. have seen a fair share of div 1, and brunty would not come in my top 10 of centre midfielders. thats not a dig at him, thats as i am told keeping it real. coffee%20%282%29.gif

I have heard Brunty could start a fresh exodus of players from Knaphill.

Ah well! If there is a mass exodus from Knaphill all following Brunty, it will make alot of room for all the new players who WILL want to play for Knaphill, now the lights and stand are going up in January 2011. Instead of endless speculation about 'whats going on at Knaphill', lets talk about the footy on the pitch, eh!