Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

no inside info needed on our part knowing that you may be in between the sticks Jurgs! dance%20(2).gif

I know Nath, none of the Knaphill boys' could score past me earlier this season and most of the Cobham ones struggle to in training too :excited:

Have had a 90% confirmation from the chairman of Cove fc that we can use the Cove pitch for either a 2pm kick off or 3pm kick off.

Will confirm 100% once i have checked the Sunday match fixtures for that day to make sure there is no clash on the pitch!

Looks like this historic match will take place!

The 1st Fans Forum 11

We will naturally be allocated the home dressing room!

Johno i would like to have a run out if poss and iam sure if you like i could twist Titchy,s arm to get involved, good cause , well done Odgie

Loop, i'm sure it wont be a problem. speak to the gaffer (young veteran). If we have enough players we could do rolling subs or 2 separate teams each half! The more the merrier! I'm sure i wont have much legs left after playing against Chertsey the day before! doh.gif

Edited by johnnojudo

you lot think you can come to my manor and not even ask me to join in, well i'm gonna throw my toys out the pram and keep the home dressing room keys firmly in my very deep pockets ha ha

Dunc's can be the official doorman! If your names not down, you're not coming in!

Young Veteran, we need to sort out some officials for this game! Maybe Kroons can come out of semi retirement or Footy mad may even be willing to help!

I'm meeting the chairman of Cove tonight to get this confirmed. Will have a definitive answer about times etc tonight or early tomorrow!

Loop, i'm sure it wont be a problem. speak to the gaffer (young veteran). If we have enough players we could do rolling subs or 2 separate teams each half! The more the merrier! I'm sure i wont have much legs left after playing against Chertsey the day before! doh.gif

LOL 20 minutes will do me Johno i think,! young veteran let us know if i make the 2nd 11

cheers for all the hard work JJ, appreciate it!

Roll on roll off sounds the best option for us too as we should have a full squad and would like to give everyone a run out, also majority would have played on the Saturday also.

Would be great to get officials but if not, I'm sure teams can draw straws to see who has to do the dreaded lino job!

you lot think you can come to my manor and not even ask me to join in, well i'm gonna throw my toys out the pram and keep the home dressing room keys firmly in my very deep pockets ha ha

Dunc's can be the official doorman! If your names not down, you're not coming in!

Young Veteran, we need to sort out some officials for this game! Maybe Kroons can come out of semi retirement or Footy mad may even be willing to help!

I'm meeting the chairman of Cove tonight to get this confirmed. Will have a definitive answer about times etc tonight or early tomorrow!

Feck off JJ someone has got to manage the team did I read somewhere Smudge ( awol ) and Kroons ( ref kent ) would be managing the team,over my dead body.

Feck off JJ someone has got to manage the team did I read somewhere Smudge ( awol ) and Kroons ( ref kent ) would be managing the team,over my dead body.

Funny duncs, i like the comeback! what u reckon Johno!

Well no ones going to argue with you Dunc's!

You and i no a man who might! but i havnt asked him! lol

If smudge comes back and attends the Fans forum v Woking Peacocks match, i will promise to put the full 90 minutes of Bedfont v Cove on the big screen during post match drinkies and food! I've heard he likes a certain worldy on there! Hopefully NICE GUY will come down and give me his views on the match and of course...the worldy!