Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

So here it is.....

Available in stunning high definition on youtube. dance%20%282%29.gif

Man Utd v Arsenal will have to be some game to top this one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFP7XAspPGU

Great vid again TRS! Think it may be a little bit misleading though cause it def looked like I played better than I did.:P

BTW loved the comments from the fans though :484:

You had a great game YHW - though you should have accepted my offer to throw the 1st goal in for £20.

Classic comment from the lady fan (think it may have been TC's Mum) " he's not really saving them - he's just in the way !" cheesy%20(2).gif

Yep, thats my Mum (spurs fan), never short on an opinion. Me and my Dad both argued that that is the point, get in the way to stop the ball going in.

Forget the edited highlights,received the Full Length version today,thanks to T.R.S.Have you ordered yours yet,if not why not,. makes great viewing if your a Fans Focus follower.SO COME ON GUYS,GET YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS AND ORDER,ALL IN AID OF A GOOD CAUSE.

Edited by Smudge

Good to hear they've arrived, hope it plays OK. Please note the jittery bits in the second half is the result of me shivering with cold, rather than any fault with the DVD :)

I believe Young Veteran will be in touch at some point regarding payment.