Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NEW SIGNINGS !!!!!!!!!!!

Smudge

Have pre-match nerves set in already in the Fans Focus X1,They are dropping like flies,Duncs and Weebs need to sort it,thats what we pay them for.our pride is at stake.Suggest we make a few new signings,so if you have a pair of boots,under 60,and are a Fans Focus Member and have not already shown an interest.Do so now,Lightning McQueen, Spencer, would be a good start.DONT TALK THE TALK ,WALK THE WALK.

Edited by Smudge

Have pre-match nerves set in already in the Fans Focus X1,They are dropping like flies,Duncs and Weebs need to sort it,thats what we pay them for.our pride is at stake.Suggest we make a few new signings,so if you have a pair of boots,under 60,and are a Fans Focus Member and have not already shown an interest.Do so now,Lightning McQueen, Spencer, would be a good start.DONT TALK THE TALK ,WALK THE WALK.

Mr Barnard and Mr Shipperly perhaps?

Ok def up for it but im gonna check how much work i got on Sunday and let u know asa Smudge. Dno how much ima have left after Saturdays game tho.

I might be able to make it. Let me know how many you have.

At the moment we only have ten, last week we would of had a squad of 18 so there is plenty of room for you HTFC.

I am an official on the league and have only just joined the forum but would play if short - not massivley up for being an official as i do this week in week out !!!

Okay JPH, bring your boots, you will need to start on the bench and all subs need to run the line. You can do the first stint, ;).

Maybe

see if my son's cup game is on first tho

Aupostie you can come and join ih as well bring your boots and i'm sure you will get at least 30 mins.

Smudgey Bookies have just been on the phone,their spokesman said 'There has been a late surge of Money for the Woking Peacocks'Mainly from the Money part of Surrey i.e. Cobham,Knaphill,and are now into 1/14 Favourites.There has been no money at all for the Hosts,after their delivery of Philosan failed to arrive.

Maybe

see if my son's cup game is on first tho

Aupostie you can come and join ih as well bring your boots and i'm sure you will get at least 30 mins.

Its a fecking 11.00 clock kick off even if it goes to extra time and penalties you could still make the kick off even if you come on your bike and bring gainsey with you we all miss his ASH ASH ASH UNITED chants.