Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Richard Keys and Andy Gray

I would be interested to get views on female Officials in the game, indeed I believe there is at least one currently on the SSML circuit. Interestingly enough Keys said before the game at Molineux on Saturday that "I can guarantee you there will be a big one today, Kenny (Dalglish) will go potty" and he was spot on although I'm not condoning what he and Andy Gray said about Sian Massey.

Those of you who watched the Sky broadcast of Bolton v Chelsea tonight will be praying that Keys and Gray will be reinstated as soon as possible

I would be interested to get views on female Officials in the game, indeed I believe there is at least one currently on the SSML circuit. Interestingly enough Keys said before the game at Molineux on Saturday that "I can guarantee you there will be a big one today, Kenny (Dalglish) will go potty" and he was spot on although I'm not condoning what he and Andy Gray said about Sian Massey.

Having been pleasantly surprised at the standard of women's football in this country I don't see how it can make any difference what sex the officials are, and I would think Sian Massey would make a better presenter than the odious Gray and Keys.

Nice attempt to justify posting this on SSML Forum!

I was just pleased that I didn't have to watch Andy Gray with the interactive TV screen before tonight's game on Sky - it makes me cringe. Also an improvement to hear someone who speaks something a little nearer to English (Sam Allardyce) than Gray's Glaswegian!

It's a bloody mans game,they will be trying to get in the mcc next,stick to netball I say and if they must watch football they can do it in a family stand abs quietly and make sure they are home to cook the old mans dinner

And darn your sock as well I suppose, hope your not looking for a job in the diplomatic service, although with those views you could always try getting a job in a museum.

I'd rather have a lady running the line or in the middle or watching any of my games...Then having Rhodes anywhere never the ground. I say more ladies less Rhodes!!!dance%20(2).gif

And Gray has been sacked (or left)... good time to freshen up their coverage, Gray hasn't really got the credentials for modern HD TV. Kirsty Gallagher or Georgie Thompson anyone?

chloenurse.gifchloenurse.gifchloenurse.gifchloenurse.gifchloenurse.gif

Edited by NeutralFan

Andy Gray sacked by Sky. cheesy%20%282%29.gif

That's very much Sky and the viewers loss isn't it as he will be a hard act to follow

Ref Off Ref - Apparently in another conversation with a Sky reporter Gray was caught discussing whether Ms Massey was 'a bit of a looker', he replied 'nah I wouldn't' however surely Keys and Gray's tongue in cheek comments should have just been taken with a pinch of salt and it has all been blown totally out of proportion.

Andy Gray sacked by Sky. cheesy%20%282%29.gif

That's very much Sky and the viewers loss isn't it as he will be a hard act to follow

He irritates me beyond endurance, particularly that recent Monday Night stuff with that bloody touch screen!

I was interested to see this link, particularly the pictures of Sian Massey on and off 'duty', she is a bit of a looker actually:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350449/Andy-Gray-sacked-Sky-THIRD-tape-sexist-remarks-Charlotte-Jackson.html?ITO=1490

It's sad to see Richard Keys resign following Andy Gray's sacking however once the dust has settled they will both be back in work either individually or as a double act, I can see Gray going into Management as I recall he almost joined Everton some years ago.

It's sad to see Richard Keys resign following Andy Gray's sacking however once the dust has settled they will both be back in work either individually or as a double act, I can see Gray going into Management as I recall he almost joined Everton some years ago.

don't you remember what a spectacular failure he was as assistant to Big Ron at Villa? Now there's a thing - both sacked for forgetting to switch their mikes off!

don't you remember what a failure he was as assistant to big Ron at Villa? Now there's a thing - both of them getting the sack for forgetting to switch off their mikes!

Yes but he's a lot older and wiser now and has learnt a hell of a lot from his twenty years at Sky especially tactically