Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best xi in south midlands?

What is wrong with Adam? Sam Lacey made mistakes against us didn look very steady at all!

Never seen Adam play so cant comment on him - keepers are always dug out for mistakes and any keeper not making them in the SSML shouldnt be playing at this level. Consistently over the past few seasons Robbo is definitely in the top 2, I would go as far to say he has been the best. This season Buck from St Mags had a quality game against us, but I wouldnt say he was the best in the league.

Bucky is getting better and better as the season goes on but like you said he isnt the best keeper in the league by a long shot!

What is wrong with Adam? Sam Lacey made mistakes against us didn look very steady at all!

he might make the odd mistake but keeps hatfield in games week in week out with good saves at vital times i would be happy to say that if a goalkeeper of not laceys quality was in goal hatfield could easily be in the bottom 3

his concentration has been questioned a few times but phodes would probably put this down to him being an alcoholic due to him being from hatfield but oh well quality keeper

Who is in you best xi?

Bobby Dance, Glen Lamacraft, Ian Cooper and Ryan Redford. For a bit of experience, Paul Evitt, Kevin Cooper and Keith Eldridge

on the bench.

The Manager can pick the rest........who is the Manager btw?

BUFC - looked good until you mentioned the cart-horse Evitt! :) Sorry son

Best goalkeeping display I have seen this season was by the Alyesbury United custodian last night.

Some absolutely stunning saves to prevent Chalfont St Peter from claiming all the points.

Best goalkeeping display I have seen this season was by the Alyesbury United custodian last night.

Some absolutely stunning saves to prevent Chalfont St Peter from claiming all the points.

So that's why your offside decisions were a bit dodgy then, you wasn't paying attention was you....tut tut, at this rate Sir Pete you'll have the knighthood removed.

Watch it Chinola, he is probably starting against your mob on Sat! huh.gif

Watch it Chinola, he is probably starting against your mob on Sat! huh.gif

Good!smilewinkgrin.gif

Best display I saw in between the sticks was young Kennard of Padbury against Dunstable in the challenge trophy earlier this year 7/8 top draw saves kept the score minimal

So that's why your offside decisions were a bit dodgy then, you wasn't paying attention was you....tut tut, at this rate Sir Pete you'll have the knighthood removed.

I was monitoring the Chalfont St Peter goalkeeper for 90 minutes.

All the saves were, therefore, made in the opposite half of the Field of Play.

Don't need to worry about off-sides when you are watching someone produce saves some 60 yards away. :grin:

I was monitoring the Chalfont St Peter goalkeeper for 90 minutes.

All the saves were, therefore, made in the opposite half of the Field of Play.

Don't need to worry about off-sides when you are watching someone produce saves some 60 yards away. :grin:

Best display I saw in between the sticks was young Kennard of Padbury against Dunstable in the challenge trophy earlier this year 7/8 top draw saves kept the score minimal