Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best xi in south midlands?

giveup.gif

:-)

NF- Hertford Towns left sided player,have you taken him out of your pocket yet??

BUFC,CHINOLA did Hertford turn up?? Poor performance!!! To easy for St.Margaretsbury!!!

You are right Wooden Spoon, it was a poor performance from Hertford. They didn't turn up and weren't up for the battle. That is twice this season they haven't fancied it against St Mags. St Mags deserved to win and worked hard for each other. Very disappointing from a HTFC perspective, to put in your best performance of the season against Dunstable last week and then showed a distinct lack of character in a local derby is criminal. Funny old game.

The old boy did well at right back but our best two chances in the game during the 1st half came down our left - not sure about the in the pocket comment. Thought the two young lads in the centre of the park did well and Joe Rudkin was impressive.

giveup.gif

:-)

NF- Hertford Towns left sided player,have you taken him out of your pocket yet??

BUFC,CHINOLA did Hertford turn up?? Poor performance!!! To easy for St.Margaretsbury!!!

You are right Wooden Spoon, it was a poor performance from Hertford. They didn't turn up and weren't up for the battle. That is twice this season they haven't fancied it against St Mags. St Mags deserved to win and worked hard for each other. Very disappointing from a HTFC perspective, to put in your best performance of the season against Dunstable last week and then showed a distinct lack of character in a local derby is criminal. Funny old game.

The old boy did well at right back but our best two chances in the game during the 1st half came down our left - not sure about the in the pocket comment. Thought the two young lads in the centre of the park did well and Joe Rudkin was impressive.

I didnt think it was the worst performance from Hertford........they had the best chances of the first half, like Chinola said.....if any of them had been taken it would have been a different game.

Must admit i was expecting Hertford to be much more pumped up for it....bearing in mind we beat them at the start of the season!

We stepped up the tempo 2nd half and it helped that Joe Rudkin got his finger out! A very good player when he is in the mood!

Still good luck to Hertford for the rest of the season.

Cant believe i have not been mentioned in this thread ...........

Ah! The man of many names! (and clubs!)

He plays for Greenbury on Sats with his mates. Sometimes helps out Ware and Brox during the week.

Are you still playing then? dance%20%282%29.gif

Didn't look like it during the Hertford v Broxbourne game :smilewinkgrin:

sh1t pitch

sh1t excuse

you played at Lowfield all season until you got your big money move, you cant moan about pitches son :)

sh1t excuse

you played at Lowfield all season until you got your big money move

cheesy%20%282%29.gif cheesy%20%282%29.gif cheesy%20%282%29.gif

Big money?.................they paying him with those gold choccies you get at xmas!!!?

BTW.............hows those footie bets going BB? :smilewinkgrin:

i get a mars bar if i'm lucky........ gotta stay out of the bookies, roulette machines killing me haha

shock i scored again tonight!!!! better change those stats

sh1t pitch

sh1t excuse

you played at Lowfield all season until you got your big money move, you cant moan about pitches son :)

Lowfield is like the emirates compared to hertford!

sh1t pitch

sh1t excuse

Lowfield is like the emirates compared to hertford!

Dont be silly! I cant believe you support the Arsenal with your family ties!

Good goal tonight or another mishit?

sh1t excuse

Big money?.................they paying him with those gold choccies you get at xmas!!!?

i get a mars bar if i'm lucky........ gotta stay out of the bookies, roulette machines killing me haha

snore off with the stats!!!

sh1t excuse

snore off with the stats!!!

this has gotta get me in the side??

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/broxbourneboroughvefc/videos/borough-v-aylesbury-united-12267.html